The PES Thread

chrismada9

Pes to far to Arcade like for me. They will never top Pes 5 or 6 for me those were the bollocks

Online modes fucked everything up for me. I know they have to move with the times but they focused so much on online gaming that it's one of the reasons the games have some what stagnated.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that. I can't rely on konami official updates as I didn't exactly buy the game. :ph34r:

I haven't actually have the game yet either, but I will be getting it soon. With that said is there anything that you want me to focus when I do get the game?
Because I'm, trying to grow my YouTube channel by accepting video requests from anybody who visits my channel.

I was just wondering if there was anything that you wanted me to do a video about when I do get the game. For example, I could a series of videos about Master League or any other game mode.

I don't really care, don't watch those videos anyway. You can simply make a review video highlighting the goods and bads of the game, that I would watch.

Still baffles me how they can work on a game for so long and still miss the basic things ready for release. This is horrendous and one of the reasons they have so many annoyed customers every year.

29th October for squad updates

We would first like to apologize for the delay in this announcement as we want to assure you that we have tried to exhaust all possible options to provide you with the updates as soon as possible.

However, we are happy to announce that Live Updates will be available for online modes (Online Divisions, Friendly Match Lobby, Team Play Lobby, Online Competition, Quick Match) starting October 1st. The Live Updates will not only update the stats of key players depending on their weekly performance, but also allow you to use the fully updated rosters of the team of your choice during online play.

Live Updates will also be available for one-off offline matches, such as Exhibition matches and Friendlies.

Also starting October 29th our first Data Pack will arrive that will fully implement all updated rosters to all modes and make Live Updates available to all applicable modes, this time including myClub!

The Data Pack will also be adding new teams to our already existent line-up.

Still baffles me how they can work on a game for so long and still miss the basic things ready for release. This is horrendous and one of the reasons they have so many annoyed customers every year.

29th October for squad updates

We would first like to apologize for the delay in this announcement as we want to assure you that we have tried to exhaust all possible options to provide you with the updates as soon as possible.

However, we are happy to announce that Live Updates will be available for online modes (Online Divisions, Friendly Match Lobby, Team Play Lobby, Online Competition, Quick Match) starting October 1st. The Live Updates will not only update the stats of key players depending on their weekly performance, but also allow you to use the fully updated rosters of the team of your choice during online play.

Live Updates will also be available for one-off offline matches, such as Exhibition matches and Friendlies.

Also starting October 29th our first Data Pack will arrive that will fully implement all updated rosters to all modes and make Live Updates available to all applicable modes, this time including myClub!

The Data Pack will also be adding new teams to our already existent line-up.

Meh, just use patches. PES is not meant to be played out of box.

Meh, just use patches. PES is not meant to be played out of box.

Should a game, whether it be PES or FIFA, need patching after paying upwards of £40 when they have had numerous months working on the game?

This is a basic feature, how can something like this take another month to sort from Konami point of view?

• 1 year later...

Anybody bought PES 2017 on PC? Is it worth it? 90% of reviews on Steam are horrible for the PC port, I was actually going to buy it until I read the reviews. Are refunds painless on Steam, does anybody know? If not, then guess waiting for the crack is the way to go for PC users when Konami gives no respect to us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It is wank on PC, playable, but clearly not the same game as on NG consoles. A slightly different PES 2016. Had it been a decent game I would have bought it for online gaming, but not this shit.

Edited by manpe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had PES since release, love it to be honest. Got myself a cracking option file with nigh on everything on it and really enjoying this game.

Tried the FIFA demo, really not feeling it, I won't just buy a game for the sake of it, I play the one that gives me the most, and PES does.