Xherdan Shaqiri

NiclasCFC

The guy is an absolute stud. The ball is glued to his feet on a Messi like level IMO. Obviously he doesn't have the rest of the game like Messi, but he can develop into a really, really good player.

Very creative, though sometimes doesn't make the right decision, but then again, it's Basel and he doesn't have the quality of a good team around him. He'll absolutely shine in the Bundesliga.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted he went to/is going to Bayern :(

He was perfect for us, a left winger, young and talented. Plus he looked like he could play in the prem as he has quite a stocky build.

Hopefully we can snap him up when he is developing nicely into a top top player

This is the kind of transfer I would like us to make and to my happines we really did try making transfers like this. Young yet not too young players who are doing really well in their clubs. Willian, Vargas and Hazard are 3 players AVB really tried to bring in January.

That gives me a lot of hope.

Better Bayern than United/City/Liverpool!

Agree. I like Bayern. They play unique football and put faith into their youngsters.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You