test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Just now, Laylabelle said:

I've accepted it. Theyve played badly some games and still got points. 1 draw out of 11 so far. It's unfortunately happening 

Related image

Atomiswave likes this

Just now, Tomo said:

I can't stand them but there's no way it can be classed as luck.

Takes a lot of mental ability to keep going and not panicking when time is running out, that quality helped us the title under Conte.

That's it. They keep going and going. 2 points dropped in the league so far.. There's a reason where they are. Just so annoying! Teams giving away penalty and stupid free kicks for no reason. 

Tomo likes this

Just now, Vesper said:

Related image

Haha at least it's Euros this year. So a distraction. Sodding City! Oh they play each other next week

Vesper likes this

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Haha at least it's Euros this year. So a distraction. Sodding City! Oh they play each other next week

they are winning how champions win

you can just feel it

like so many of our great teams

goddamn do I miss those days :(

hopefully they soon come back

Just now, Vesper said:

they are winning how champions win

you can just feel it

like so many of our great teams

goddamn do I miss those days :(

hopefully the soon come back

Yeah that's it. Long as don't go season unbeaten that just be to much. They do deserve it but it's the media hype! It gets a bit to much. Magic of Anfield blah blah blah 

At least we will still never seen Gerrard won the league though. 

MU and Arsenal HAHAHAHAHA. MU fans thought they're back, still got the feeling they won't win anything this season. 

Fuck all of them.

Atomiswave, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

As long as Ole and Emery keep their jobs, top4 is safe I feel.

And yeah fuck Livarpool. It has been theie title from day 1 tho, the FA made sure of that. But they can not fix matches for them next season, that would harm the competitiveness od the leacue and the product itself. Even Bundesliga is more suspenseful this season. 

Know only November but if they win against city next week think that's it. A 9 point gap in 12 games be huge. Especially as they're not dropping points or losing. Hoping not but from way it's gone.. 

Vesper likes this

Know only November but if they win against city next week think that's it. A 9 point gap in 12 games be huge. Especially as they're not dropping points or losing. Hoping not but from way it's gone.. 
If Mane gets injured, they will drop Points

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this