Chelsea vs MŠK Žilina

BlueLion.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the youngsters finally getting a chance. No Borini though :unsure:<_<.

I am dreaming ?!! Four youngsters will start the game ! Wow, Carlo, you impress me.

I'd love to congratulate CA for giving the kids a chance but anyone would start them in such a meaningless game. I'll be impressed if he gives them a start in the league.

I'd love to congratulate CA for giving the kids a chance but anyone would start them in such a meaningless game. I'll be impressed if he gives them a start in the league.

I fully agree with you (thats why i said finally). So far CA has disappointed me.

will i wish that josh mceachran get the man of the match after he socring one goal and assisting other goal -- and i hope to see kakuta do good things with bruma and van aanholt

its their chance to win -- iam scary that ancilotte will make turnbull insted of cech

So the team is likely to be along these lines:

Turnbull (confirmed)

Bosingwa/Ferreira

Ivanovic

Bruma (confirmed)

Cole/van Aanholt

Ramires

McEachran (confirmed) - if he is playing the holding role it means Mikel will get a rest, most likely.

Malouda/Kakuta

Sturridge/Malouda

Anelka/Drogba

Kalou/Kakuta