La Liga Thread

Steve

Guest justin_3d

That was embarassing, but he didn't sink to such level at Chelsea, thank fuck... with those gimmicks he wouldn't have survived even as long as he did. I somewhy feel he doesn't like it in Spain, he isn't probably an idolized person he was here, so he most likely doesn't give much f about how people see him and perhaps subconsciously wants to get sacked :D

subconsciously or not, you don't act a fool like that.

It is the bad image he gave to Chelsea that he is giving to Real and worse.

http://www.skysports...7112177,00.html

Spanish players have gone on strike over wage protection? They don't earn enough already?

I think it's a matter of clubs not paying. I read somewhere that €50m are owed to players of lower rank teams. They don't get enough tele broadcast revenue as opposed to the big clubs, so they don't have funds to pay. Anyway, I don't if it's true.

Jorge Valdano -

"Let's say that what happened does not exactly honour Real Madrid or Mourinho," Valdano told ADN Deportes. "I am convinced no-one is proud about what happened. Mourinho came to a club with 109 years of history and of course he represents a club with a very solid culture. What happened is that in these moments the tension between Real Madrid and Barcelona is so high that everyone is overcome by the pressure."

Obviously Mourinho is not Valdano's favourite person in the world after what happened between them, but what he says here is true.

Guest justin_3d

Jorge Valdano -

Obviously Mourinho is not Valdano's favourite person in the world after what happened between them, but what he says here is true.

Yeah only people who have no class like that sort of shenanigans.

I remember reading one article in a English media, and the writer said how he loved that, and was exciting....

And these are the people writing for the media?

oh boy.

Guest justin_3d

Mourinho is just a bad looser.

But he will come to EPL and most likely take over City.

I don't think United will want him after all the foolishness he did at Real.

Guest justin_3d

Mourinho written an open letter to Real Madrid fans, saying that he doesn't want to leave the club. It goes like this:

Only those who don't know me can dream, make up or believe I may leave Real Madrid at this stage...

I believe many people were surprised by the quality football showcased by Real Madrid during the preseason and it would be surprising news to them if I left the club now. Impossible!

I have a fantastic President who is very intelligent and with whom I have a great friendship. I also have a Director General who works for the club 24 hours a day, so my motivation is enormous and my Madridismo is even greater than that of some pseudo-Madridistas...

There is no way I'm leaving. No way!

I also wish to apologise to Madridistas, and only to them, for my attitude in our last game. Some people are better adapted to the hypocrisy in football than I am, and they hide their faces and speak in whispers deep inside tunnels.

I'm not learning to be a hypocrite, and I don't want to.

Best wishes to all. We'll see each other tomorrow at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

----------------------------

Wow, i think he is as delusional as his fans, to think Mou is not a hypocrite....

In a very quick explanation, how did the players and the league agree to terms?

The union said the industrial action was called off after the league guaranteed €50m owed to over 200 players in unpaid wages and reached an agreement to allow players to be released from their contracts if wages were not paid.