Neymar

the wes

So if he is good @ Santos and doing some skills, I have to believe that he would became top class player? Are you serious?

Neymar won by himself Libertadores and Copa do Brasil with 18-19 years old. Him and Thiago Silva are basically the only names guaranteed in 2014. He is extremely skilled and is praised by a country where being able to do tricks means nothing because almost everyone knows how to do them. He has done more in 3 years as a pro than most professional footballers will do in their whole career in South America.

You dont need to believe he will be world class, but you have no right to say South American teams are so shit that you would be in their starting eleven. This shows how stupid and clueless you are regarding SA football quality. I bet you that top Brazilian and Argentine clubs are better than the bottom half of Liga BBVA.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar won by himself Libertadores and Copa do Brasil with 18-19 years old. Him and Thiago Silva are basically the only names guaranteed in 2014. He is extremely skilled and is praised by a country where being able to do tricks means nothing because almost everyone knows how to do them. He has done more in 3 years as a pro than most professional footballers will do in their whole career in South America.

You dont need to believe he will be world class, but you have no right to say South American teams are so shit that you would be in their starting eleven. This shows how stupid and clueless you are regarding SA football quality. I bet you that top Brazilian and Argentine clubs are better than the bottom half of Liga BBVA.

1 - Libertadores and Copa do Brasil are not Champions League or Liga BBVA. The football played on them are much stronger and with much more contact so that could be quite difficult for him, not seeing the point if he is great there will be here.

2 - I'm not saying he is not promising but having for sure that he will be top class is just nuts.

3 - If you have felt offended, my apologies, but you are the first one to try to offense myself directly (Please refer to the forum rules), as I wasn't intent to offense your person with that comment.

4 - In my opinion they might be better than the half bottom of the Liga BBVA.

5 - If you are proud to be Brazilian and you like to glorify all the Brazilian players, good for you, but don't try to push your opinion to convince others because you don't have the right to.

;)

yeah they probably are. universidad de chile are good too as are penarol and some mexican teams that play in libertadores

1 - Libertadores and Copa do Brasil are not Champions League or Liga BBVA. The football played on them are much stronger and with much more contact so that could be quite difficult for him, not seeing the point if he is great there will be here.

2 - I'm not saying he is not promising but having for sure that he will be top class is just nuts.

3 - If you have felt offended my apologies, but you are the first one to try to offense myself directly (Please refer to the forum rules), as I wasn't intent your person with that comment.

4 - In my opinion they might be better than the half bottom of the Liga BBVA.

5 - If you are proud to be Brazilian and you like to glorify all the Brazilian players, good for you, but don't try to push your opinion to convince others because you don't have the right to.

;)

1- It is not, but the players around you are also not as good. Libertadores is just as hard as UCL, tuned down at the quality, but the same difficulty. The teams cant be compared, but so cant your own teammates. You also dont have to play at absurd altitudes (the same places where Messi threw up the other week and had to be subbed off). Winning Libertadores and Copa do Brasil at his age, being the best player in both competitions and scoring a record number of goals is pretty huge. No one can ask for more!

2- No, nuts is go saying how shit South American teams are that you would makethe starting eleven of any team. If it is so easy, come here then, I doubt you are making the millions players in Brazil make...

3- Report me.

4- They are better than everyone in Spain bar the Top 6-8 teams.

5- Convince others? I never tried to convince you of anything, think what the fuck you want about Neymar and how good he will be. I am not the one who will have the hypocrisy to ask for him in a 2-3 years time. I just dont allow you to talk shit about what you have no clue...

1- It is not, but the players around you are also not as good. Winning Libertadores and Copa do Brasil at his age, being the best player in both competitions and scoring a record number of goals is pretty huge. No one can ask for more!

2- No, nuts is go saying how shit South American teams are that you would make any team. If it is so easy, come here then, I doubt you are making the millions players in Brazil make...

3- Report me.

4- They are better than everyone in Spain bar the Top 6-8 teams.

5- Convince others? I never tried to convince you of anything, think what the fuck you want about Neymar and how good he will be. I am not the one who will have the hypocrisy to ask for him in a 2-3 years time. I just dont allow you to talk shit about what you have no clue...

1 - Not as good, so Barcelona is not that good as any other Brazilian team.

2 - We are talking about money, now? Can you follow a simple discussion without any dispersion?

3 - You are reporting yourself in front of everyone. I haven't heard anyone in UK or Spain that have to offend to make their point, it could be normal in Brazil but I doubt it, so it may be just you.

4 - So all the South American team are better than the let me see.. Malaga, Bilbao, Valencia even Betis.

5 - Don't you allow me? So do you have the keys from this forum and you are the person who let speak to others. And you are talking about hypocrisy? aren't you?

Try Harder, buddy, try harder.

1 - Not as good, so Barcelona is not that good as any other Brazilian team.

2 - We are talking about money, now? Can you follow a simple discussion without any dispersion?

3 - You are reporting yourself in front of everyone. I haven't heard anyone in UK or Spain that have to offend to make their point, it could be normal in Brazil but I doubt it, so it may be just you.

4 - So all the South American team are better than the let me see.. Malaga, Bilbao, Valencia even Betis.

5 - Don't you allow me? So do you have the keys from this forum and you are the person who let speak to others. And you are talking about hypocrisy? aren't you?

Try Harder, buddy, try harder.

1- What? You make no sense!

2- No, because if anyone can make the starting eleven of a South American team, where there isnt a giant line to get the millions of dollars the players make? I guess we just have too much money in Brazil that the clubs decide to pay thousands a week for whoever they find in the street!

3- Like I said, just report me.

4- Top South American clubs are indeed better than all the clubs from 9-20th place in Liga BBVA (bar Sevilla). I have no doubt about that...

5- Yes, I dont allow you to talk shit about what you dont know. Everytime you to I will reply showing how stupid it is!

1- What? You make no sense!

2- No, because if anyone can make the starting eleven of a South American team, where there isnt a giant line to get the millions of dollars the players make? I guess we just have too much money in Brazil that the clubs decide to pay thousands a week for whoever they find in the street!

3- Like I said, just report me.

4- Top South American clubs are indeed better than all the clubs from 9-20th place in Liga BBVA (bar Sevilla). I have no doubt about that...

5- Yes, I dont allow you to talk shit about what you dont know. Everytime you to I will reply showing how stupid it is!

1 - I just simply replied to you, if you don't want to take the point, leave it then.

2 - You should leave it, and then go to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

3 - I have much more class, is not necessary, just cut the crap, and don't insult anyone that didn't insulted you.

4 - Yep, you have your opinion I have mine. Point taken.

5 - You don't allow me? I can give my opinion whenever I want and if you don't like it, just ignore me because I will do it again and again and now then in special to you :dance:

Would love to see him at Chelsea, but not for the asking price.

What ive seen and heard of him is that he isnt good against good teams. The only game that ive seen him been really good (against a really good team) is against Argentina when Brazil lost 4-3.

1 - I just simply replied to you, if you don't want to take the point, leave it then.

2- You should leave it, and then go to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

3 - I have much more class, is not necessary just cut the crap, and don't insult anyone that didn't insulted you.

4 - Yep, you have your opinion I have mine. Point taken.

5 - You don't allow me? I can give my opinion whenever I want and if you don't like it, just ignore me because I will do it again and again and now then in special to you :dance:

1- You replied talking some nonsense about Barcelona not being as good as a top Brazilian team. This proves that you understood fuck all about my post. I was saying that Libertadores is not a good as UCL, but so ins't Neymar's own team. Add that the shit places and pitches you have to play on, and it makes just as hard to win Libertadores as it is for a team to win UCL.

2- Wikipedia? LOOOOL, at least post a decent source such as Oxford Dictionary or something!

3- Good for you, keep it all for yourself!

4- Alright!

5- It was not an opinion, it was highly offensive and racist.

1- You replied talking some nonsense about Barcelona not being as good as a top Brazilian team. This proves that you understood fuck all about my post. I was saying that Libertadores is not a good as UCL, but so ins't Neymar's own team. Add that the shit places and pitches you have to play on, and it makes just as hard to win Libertadores as it is for a team to win UCL.

2- Wikipedia? LOOOOL, at least post a decent source such as Oxford Dictionary or something!

3- Good for you, keep it all for yourself!

4- Alright!

5- It was not an opinion, it was highly offensive and racist.

1 - Nonsense.

2 - Wikipedia is the entry level, in this way is much much easier. ;)

3 - Nice.

4 - Nice.

5 - Offensive and racist? Hahah, Sarcasm is now racist... Sure it was, look: Damn these fucking immigrants! oh wait... that I'm living in a different country were I was born.

1 - Nonsense.

2 - Wikipedia is the entry level, in this way is much much easier. ;)

3 - Nice.

4 - Nice.

5 - Offensive and racist? Hahah, Sarcasm is now racist... Sure it was, look: Damn these fucking immigrants! oh wait... that I'm living in another country were I was born.

1- Nonsense? Hahahahaha, you are funny! Messi has a team with loads of talent to compete against other teams with loads of talents. While Neymar has a team with average players and have to compete against average teams. Add to that the fact you have to play in places like Potossi (Google is your friend). And everything gets on the same level. It is just as hard to win Libertadores for a team like Santos as it is to win UCL for a team like 2011 Barcelona.

2- Yeah, that is why you only have acess to Wikipedia, I see.

5- Yes, offensive and racist. Sarcasm inst a free pass for you to say whatever you want!

1- Nonsense? Hahahahaha, you are funny! Messi has a team with loads of talent to compete against other teams with loads of talents. While Neymar has a team with average players and have to compete against average teams. Add to that the fact you have to play in places like Potossi (Google is your friend). And everything gets on the same level. It is just as hard to win Libertadores for a team like Santos as it is to win UCL for a team like 2011 Barcelona.

2- Yeah, that is why you only have acess to Wikipedia, I see.

5- Yes, offensive and racist. Sarcasm inst a free pass for you to say whatever you want!

1 - Nonsense take 2.

2 - I have access to everything that allows me my internet provider. You see... I would like to access to thepiratebay.se but it's blocked by the ISP provider (Speaking without any relation or whatsoever with the discussion, as you like it).

5 - Let's leave this clear: If I say "I could play in Arsenal, because the are shit", is Racism. Ok... let's go then with lesson two: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Neymar is a retard, really hate this guy, I can tell you Rmpr is a minority, because most people in Brazil who watch football do hate him and believe he is an overrated one.

You are not allowed to say that shit here in @Rmpr territory, go to punish yourself badly and be prepared to be insulted with no reason.

Edit: Racist! that you are a Racist with your country-mates. Hahahah

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You