The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

And that you call a problem? lmaooo :-)

I call that an asset!

Getting paid to shown her body and make men horny? I call it prostitution :P

Seriously though, the problem is that a large part of our "music" has become something similar to that. People like her are completely ruining our culture, not to mention our ears!

OMG!!!!!

She has a sextape!!!!!

Haven't seen you this excited since Rapha said he'd post pics of himself in a mankini :lol:

But it's 100% fake, sorry to disappoint you :P

Getting paid to shown her body and make men horny? I call it prostitution :P

Seriously though, the problem is that a large part of our "music" has become something similar to that. People like her are completely ruining our culture, not to mention our ears!

Haven't seen you this excited since Rapha said he'd post pics of himself in a mankini :lol:

But it's 100% fake, sorry to disappoint you :P

Oh, i hate you now! <_<

Lebanon is definitely worth a visit on vacation. The night life is the best in the region, the beaches are great and the mountains are beautiful and very close to the coast (There is this cliche that we use that you can go to the beach and an hour later you could be skiing, and it is true).

Unfortunately if you live here, then you probably can't afford any of that stuff :lol:

plus I hear great things about Lebanese food.

plus I hear great things about Lebanese food.

I think we probably have one of the biggest cuisines in the world, even I don't know and have not tasted many of our Lebanese food. But don't let everyone fool you with that main stream stuff like Taboule and Hommos, that's just for tourists! If you want to taste real Lebanese food you have to try some homemade food, especially stews.

Just to elaborate on what I meant about people like her ruining our culture, the first song is literally titled "Kiss the 'Booboo'" :fainthv9:

What an artist!!!!!

She can come kiss my booboo ANYTIME !!!

Ill show you some of our 'culture' :Goober:

This about an arab who is playing with his huge schlong amidst the camels ....

Ugh... so yes. It can be worse even!!

Check this!!

or this : title : COME ON AND DO ME :goober

I think we probably have one of the biggest cuisines in the world, even I don't know and have not tasted many of our Lebanese food. But don't let everyone fool you with that main stream stuff like Taboule and Hommos, that's just for tourists! If you want to taste real Lebanese food you have to try some homemade food, especially stews.

Do you have recipes? For real .... I had a Lebanese stew ... it was delicious ...

I'll ask my mom for some, but the stews are a bot complicated. Which one did you have?

it was sort of a spicy lamb stew ..... I have no idea what it was. But i like stews ... spicy one a lot. And Im a great cook. I would fight @Bluefire to the death in a kitchen.