The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

and @Rmpr I mean it.

I was just saying to Nour that I don't do gratuitous flattery.

You're the sweetest guy among the Brazucas I know here - Dion doesn't show much about himself, so he's just some cool guy with a stylish avatar that looks like a cheery Oscar.

And I'll tell you what. I have some theory that a man looks his best when he's about 25 (about when the looks mature and the changes stop for a while - until the aging process starts about 35) and my dear you'll steal some hearts then, you're already the cutest now ;)

Aging proces at 35? Im 36! I will have my revenge !

:Goober:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

and then he wonders why I say he's mind is always in the gutter.

Well in real life i am very serious actually. Very boring even. Always teaching serious things, management training, .... very serious.

Very, very boring.

Very.

Well in real life i am very serious actually. Very boring even. Always teaching serious things, management training, .... very serious.

Very, very boring.

Very.

you're exaggerating. I'm sure there's some thrilling part to it. Oh yes. Definitely there is. And you may do things here that you don't in real life, but your brain is the same in both places so if your mind is in the gutter here, it's also in real life. You may be serious and some things may be boring, but you don't fool anyone here, Tom :P

i'd consider visiting Lebanon one day

Lebanon is definitely worth a visit on vacation. The night life is the best in the region, the beaches are great and the mountains are beautiful and very close to the coast (There is this cliche that we use that you can go to the beach and an hour later you could be skiing, and it is true).

Unfortunately if you live here, then you probably can't afford any of that stuff :lol:

Lebanon is definitely worth a visit on vacation. The night life is the best in the region, the beaches are great and the mountains are beautiful and very close to the coast (There is this cliche that we use that you can go to the beach and an hour later you could be skiing, and it is true).

Unfortunately if you live here, then you probably can't afford any of that stuff :lol:

I am definetly coming. I want to kidnap that women you keep referring to. She is the hottest, most beautiful thing ive seen.... Whats her name again?

I am definetly coming. I want to kidnap that women you keep referring to. She is the hottest, most beautiful thing ive seen.... Whats her name again?

Haha, you and 99% of the men in the entire region :P Her name is Haifa Wehbe. She's a singer/actress/model but in reality she just shows her cleavage and thighs :lol: