The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Ah I see :lol: no it was just funny how some were so certain Diego would flop so I thought I'd remind them :P

Guilty as charged :lol:

In my defense, in 2013, I had only seen a hand full of games of him as a striker and he did at first seem like the poacher only type

But I've been around, dear. It's just I'm more active in match days or immediately after the games. There's not much to do afterwards to be honest, just pointless rumours or people from the media trying to find silly stories about our players - Diego Costa "punched" someone.. should he have seen a red? Fabregas, defensive liability? Etc.

Besides, I've been busy this weekend. I'll make a post about it in the pub so we don't derail this thread. And then Choulo won't have to move the posts (that even Jason was okay with) for derailment :lol:

I didn't mean around here - although you're always insightful, so I miss you around here too.

I miss having you all to myself on Skype or Whats App, talking endlessly, but I'm going out now to have a hot dog :P

me and my junk food. I could write a few books about it.

@Barbara, so... this weekend I was busy because my brother came over and he brought with him some lads who are in Brazil for a month in their med internship. One of them is from Poland and the other is from Jordan - Łukasz and Ahmad(?). I took them to try kite surfing and kayaking (?). And we also went to this bar where we got drunk and invited some strangers to sit with us at our table, it was funny as fuck. Talking to random stranger people seems to be a new trend in my life right now.

@Barbara, so... this weekend I was busy because my brother came over and he brought with him some lads who are in Brazil for a month in their med internship. One of them is from Poland and the other is from Jordan. I took them to try kite surfing and kayaking (?). And we also went to this bar where we got drunk and invited some strangers to sit with us at our table, it was funny as fuck. Talking to random stranger people seems to be a new trend in my life right now.

huahuahuahuahuahuhuahua

I can't stop laughing on that. OMG, lol.

See why I miss you?

I told you to tell your brother I wanted the Poland guy :P

huahuahuahuahuahuhuahua

I can't stop laughing on that. OMG, lol.

See why I miss you?

I told you to tell your brother I wanted the Poland guy :P

That's true. We told you about the Polish guy, I had forgotten. Damn. Why do I always forget the things I tell you?

He cut himself in the kite surfing, HAHAHAHHA. I just had a feeling he would mess up and I was right. There was also this time when he jumped and the wind took him too high so he crashed really hard into the water, HAHAHAHA. But I liked them both. Ahmad tried pork for the first time in his life, apparently it's forbidden in Jordan but he was curious to try it out.