test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Glasgow Celtic is an Irish football club. All of its supporters are Irish and we are in now way affiliated with Scotland.

All filth tbh

Lewishams just as grim as Scotland

The girls are even uglier. Might go out tonight and see if I can't get myself some action then wake up in a bush on Bromley common. Do you see what yours and spike's degrading comments have driven me to? In the space of 8 days I have been accused of being homosexual, a genetic abomination and a paedophile who picks up kids with his new driving license

Spike, We Hate Scouse and BlueLion. like this

The girls are even uglier. Might go out tonight and see if I can't get myself some action then wake up in a bush on Bromley common. Do you see what yours and spike's degrading comments have driven me to? In the space of 8 days I have been accused of being homosexual, a genetic abomination and a paedophile who picks up kids with his new driving license

All three are very closely intertwined. Are you sure you're not Scottish?

Yet you are the sick fuck that is going to stick his cock in some whale's pussy/mouth and possibly bum.

You make me sad for the human race.

Yet you are the sick fuck that is going to stick his cock in some whale's pussy/mouth and possibly bum.

You make me sad for the human race.

Not in her bum. Never in the bum. I have some morals left in me.

BlueLion. likes this

I can't stay like this forever. It was fun at first, now I want to commit suicide!!

You should have been careful what you wish for, Ryan. Now you're stuck in Scotland....forever!

BlueLion. likes this

It's just occured to me that this is going to be rather embarrassing when my name changes back...

Who said its changing back?

I'll stick to one night stands and fingering whales in alleyways outside tacky clubs in Lewisham then

TBF that's an upgrade on Nottingham's nightlife so I'm slightly jealous.

What do you mean? Your names are NEVER changing back!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Amen.

I can't stay like this forever. It was fun at first, now I want to commit suicide!!

I was so friendzoned once this girl wanted me to sleep in the same bed as her after a party because 'I'm such a good friend that I wouldn't do anything.' It's either that or she could tell that I'll come out of the closet in a couple of years. Maybe girls can tell if you will be gay or not. Fascinating creatures aren't they?

Fuck sake you could of at least teabagged her better than nothing and you never know where it might have lead... for all you know you could end up being done for sexual assault.

Ah I am not the only one apparently

Doesn't exactly help especially when it looks like a gherkin either does it? I hate life.

Also is it weird to see Ryan Davidson likes this on various comments despite it not being me? or just me that thinks so? Anyway...