The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Haha I U was looking for line by line translation but this helps. I know where to go to now. Cheers man.

He's not realy explaining it. He is just saying, what if the leftback has the ball and the 10 decide to pressure, how are the others going to react.. etc.

The guy could've been as rich as the candy crush developer

Please say 4 isn't your high score lol? but i don't understand the situation at all. Without sounding crude but who doesn't want money? What app designer doesn't want it to kick off? Have a feeling this guy is doing it on purpose (saying he will take it down increasing publicity and therefore downloads go up before it got taken down?) All I know is my phone has nearly being thrown at the wall many times lol!!!

Congrats mate. Stupid question yes, but is rep directly related to the amount of posts you make?

I would say no, because i haven't actually been here too long, just since the start of the season. It just depends on the few posts I have made. some people like them which is great :getin:

Please say 4 isn't your high score lol? but i don't understand the situation at all. Without sounding crude but who doesn't want money? What app designer doesn't want it to kick off? Have a feeling this guy is doing it on purpose (saying he will take it down increasing publicity and therefore downloads go up before it got taken down?) All I know is my phone has nearly being thrown at the wall many times lol!!!

My highscore is 32.

The official reason sites addiction which is exactly the purpose of creating these games IMO.

Anyone feel like helping me out by doing a few surveys? :)

They're to do with my final year project in psychology for Uni and the subject is interesting, I promise! It's to do with consumer behaviour. The first one takes less than 5 minutes and the second takes about 20mins, but you have to watch YouTube for half of it basically! Yay! The second part is done a few days later though.

The only thing is that I need an email so I can match up the two sets of data (It'll be used for nothing else, I promise. I'm actually bound by my University to protect any data received). If you're cool with that and the surveys, let me know and i'll PM you the link to the first one! :)

Anyone feel like helping me out by doing a few surveys? :)

They're to do with my final year project for Uni and the subject is interesting, I promise! It's to do with consumer behaviour. The first one takes less than 5 minutes and the second takes about 20mins, but you have to watch YouTube for half of it basically! Yay! The second part is done a few days later though.

The only thing is that I need an email so I can match up the two sets of data (It'll be used for nothing else, I promise. I'm actually bound by my University to protect any data received). If you're cool with that and the surveys, let me know and i'll PM you the link to the first one! :)

I can do it, I guess...