test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

1,364 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Decent line up at Glastonbury the magnificent Sleaford Mods, also Radiohead, The XX, Royal Blood, Foo Fighters, Flaming Lips and Mark Lanegan I'm looking forward to all of them. I know it's for a good cause and it will raise a lot of money (more than the poxy government will hand out) but the Bridge Over Troubled Water cover for Grenfell Tower is beyond dreadful.

It is isn't it ? Been to Glasto about 8 times though not since the last millennium. Bit like a middle class corporate wankfest now - but still wouldn't mind going again <_<

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It is isn't it ? Been to Glasto about 8 times though not since the last millennium. Bit like a middle class corporate wankfest now - but still wouldn't mind going again <_<

Never been F.B. although I remember buying a bootleg of The Cure in 1985 ironically not far from Grenfell Tower. Reminds me of a Charlie Brooker story when he went and everyone knows the states of the khazi's. Some bloke was in the portaloo and his mates turned it upside down coveringhim head to toe in everything that was in there ha ha 

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Never been F.B. although I remember buying a bootleg of The Cure in 1985 ironically not far from Grenfell Tower. Reminds me of a Charlie Brooker story when he went and everyone knows the states of the khazi's. Some bloke was in the portaloo and his mates turned it upside down coveringhim head to toe in everything that was in there ha ha 

Top band The Cure -Killing an Arab, 10:15, A Forest etc

You'd love Glasto Iggy, though 1996 some of the contractors either deliberately or not,  in a sewage truck, managed to pump in gallons of raw sewage at head height into the Rave tent. :o

Shit happens.

Iggy Doonican likes this

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Top band The Cure -Killing an Arab, 10:15, A Forest etc

You'd love Glasto Iggy, though 1996 some of the contractors either deliberately or not,  in a sewage truck, managed to pump in gallons of raw sewage at head height into the Rave tent. :o

Shit happens.

First song of The Cure that I liked got me into them. Killing an Arab I first heard on a punk compilation called 20 of another kind. Very mixed bag some good some bloody awful.

Image result for 20 of another kind