The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

Trying to get my Chelsea blues out of my head so I got the widows wide open so the guys selling weed/crack/brown down on Coldharbour can hear some good music while theyre working, the neighbours walls are shaking and the Vaporizor is on high setting. All is going well in my small corner of London

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhwsw_taj-mahal-ain-t-that-a-lot-of-love_music

Funny how music can totally change the road your days going eh. Started out just chiilin having a Lazy Sunday Afternoon. Now I got a roomfull of people and the Stones are shaking the walls.

This has to be my fave Stones track. Merry Clayton originally got called into do it, 2am still in her curlers and heavily pregnant singing about rape and murder. 2 hours after the session she lost her baby bless her.

I dont reckon she did the best version cause I put that down to Lisa Fischer. If that girl doesnt give you tingles youre either brain dead or from the waist down!

I see Lady GaGa do it on their 50th Anniv tour in NY but not a spot on this one.

Listen to Merry Clayton and Micks isolated vocals

WARNING PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS VIDEO IF YOUR OFFENDED EASILY. This is from a geezer who calls himself Kunt and the Gang so you know this is not going to be Westlife. I'm on the fence with this. Some of his stuff is funny but you could argue he's just being controversial for the sake of it. Mind you in essence that's what putting stuff on Youtube is about getting a reaction. So please don't have a go at me !

https://youtu.be/CGuSqSSmyy0

WARNING PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS VIDEO IF YOUR OFFENDED EASILY. This is from a geezer who calls himself Kunt and the Gang so you know this is not going to be Westlife. I'm on the fence with this. Some of his stuff is funny but you could argue he's just being controversial for the sake of it. Mind you in essence that's what putting stuff on Youtube is about getting a reaction. So please don't have a go at me !

https://youtu.be/CGuSqSSmyy0

Well I like the Tacchini anyway. Aint you sorted out them Youtube links yet mate smiley6818_zpssrq3fyfs.gif Tell ya just copy the Url and paste it in yer post. Dont need to muck about with link buttons etc.

Been in a Dub/Ska/Reggae mood all day. Love this

Well I like the Tacchini anyway. Aint you sorted out them Youtube links yet mate smiley6818_zpssrq3fyfs.gif Tell ya just copy the Url and paste it in yer post. Dont need to muck about with link buttons etc.

Been in a Dub/Ska/Reggae mood all day. Love this

That's what i do U.J. copy the url and that's how it comes up. Bought that Barrington Levy song at the time 1983 i think it was. Fuck 32 years ago i used to smoke so much weed back then i'm surprised i didn't turn into a bush. I was into New Order , The Cure and Joy Division at the time but when i was puffing it was Steel Pulse, Black Uhuru etc. By the way me and my mate are briefly on a Youtube clip at Chelsea from 1984 and we are both wearing Tachini's.

Ta

That's what i do U.J. copy the url and that's how it comes up. Bought that Barrington Levy song at the time 1983 i think it was. Fuck 32 years ago i used to smoke so much weed back then i'm surprised i didn't turn into a bush. I was into New Order , The Cure and Joy Division at the time but when i was puffing it was Steel Pulse, Black Uhuru etc. By the way me and my mate are briefly on a Youtube clip at Chelsea from 1984 and we are both wearing Tachini's.

Thats ok bruv I took over where you left off Weed_zpsvl8oq5dg.gif Been growing for a certain coffeeshop in Dam for awhile now. Now would I do anything in England!!! angel%203_zps63amtdac.gif

I didn't know for a couple of years after but I also am on a Youtube clip. Away to Citeh last game of season. Always a great day out.

One band I'd have liked to see Joy Division.

Ta

Thats ok bruv I took over where you left off Weed_zpsvl8oq5dg.gif Been growing for a certain coffeeshop in Dam for awhile now. Now would I do anything in England!!! angel%203_zps63amtdac.gif

I didn't know for a couple of years after but I also am on a Youtube clip. Away to Citeh clast game of season. Great day out.

One band I'd have liked to see Joy Division.

Where it kicks off at the end of the game?. City away 84 and 89 two of my favourite ever away games. The numbers we brought and we were in the old second division those days our away support was second to none.

Where it kicks off at the end of the game?. City away 84 and 89 two of my favourite ever away games. The numbers we brought and we were in the old second division those days our away support was second to none.

Yeah last game of season but pretty sure it was 2001 wasn't it? I Didn't start going to games till 95 and proper regular 98. I'm only a whippersnapper funny%20face_zpsksqd18yc.gif

Been a strange eclectic day music wise. Playing a bit of everything. But came across these guys when I did a spot at what I thought was going to be a ska night. Just turned into a big Oi do. But hes not actually a bad lad and loves his music.

Thats why I love these threads they remind us or show us something we hadn't heard before.

I really like alot of Waits stuff. Dont know much after Rain Dogs. But the ones like Step Right Up, The Heart of Sat Night, Tom Trauberts Blues, Heart attack and Vine, Then theres summet like Hell Broke Luce