The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

Really liked them Iggy mate. Not heard of them before so listened to a few more by them too. Nice one.

There was a bit in it made me remember the Monkey Chant and that lead me to an hours listening to all types of monk,Mongolian/Tibetan singing. Was wrecked by the side of a road in Nepal and a mate was playing his didgereedoo when this guy came along and started throat singing playing this 2 string bass like thing. They sounded great. One of the best musical experiences Ive had (the chemicals mighta had summet to do with it tho)

Really liked them Iggy mate. Not heard of them before so listened to a few more by them too. Nice one.

There was a bit in it made me remember the Monkey Chant and that lead me to an hours listening to all types of monk,Mongolian/Tibetan singing. Was wrecked by the side of a road in Nepal and a mate was playing his didgereedoo when this guy came along and started throat singing playing this 2 string bass like thing. They sounded great. One of the best musical experiences Ive had (the chemicals mighta had summet to do with it tho)

Yes they are really good. They are or in my case were the only good group on X.F.M. which i've stopped listening to because every time i turn it on there playing Florence and the Fucking Machine. This video is filmed on the Abbey Road estate which is just down the road where i'm from (Kilburn). They've filmed loads of things here, Silent Witness, Between the Lines, Waking the Dead, Prime Suspect to name a few. They even filmed an episode of The Sweeney here while it was being built. When you come out of the long tunnel if your on a train leaving Euston it's on your left between South Hampstead and Kilburn.

https://youtu.be/l_EIE5f2t6M

Yes they are really good. They are or in my case were the only good group on X.F.M. which i've stopped listening to because every time i turn it on there playing Florence and the Fucking Machine. This video is filmed on the Abbey Road estate which is just down the road where i'm from (Kilburn). They've filmed loads of things here, Silent Witness, Between the Lines, Waking the Dead, Prime Suspect to name a few. They even filmed an episode of The Sweeney here while it was being built. When you come out of the long tunnel if your on a train leaving Euston it's on your left between South Hampstead and Kilburn.

https://youtu.be/l_EIE5f2t6M

Strange vid,

Your areas alot posher than mine mate. Only vids we get shot are crime scenes and the police surveylance vans.

But this was filmed in the next street over from mine. (Not particularly for the music but more for the ambience lol) Its all pretty similar. Vet lively and multi cultural which is good. Specially food wise. But at least we got some good old proper pubs still.

This one Iggy crazy2_zpsljrmpt1z.gif

th_URL.jpg

Strange vid,

Your areas alot posher than mine mate. Only vids we get shot are crime scenes and the police surveylance vans.

But this was filmed in the next street over from mine. (Not particularly for the music but more for the ambience lol) Its all pretty similar. Vet lively and multi cultural which is good. Specially food wise. But at least we got some good old proper pubs still.

This one Iggy crazy2_zpsljrmpt1z.gif

th_URL.jpg

They film there because of it's a bit of a khazi mate ha ha.

They film there because of it's a bit of a khazi mate ha ha.

Always struck me as it being either rich areas or poor areas in Kilburn but TBH only real places Ive been there are 3 different pubs around the tube where I'd meet someone to score lol But know the Irish contingent have gradually moved out to be replaced by east Europeans but thats same allover.

I first heard this thru the walls in my flat at 4am. Id banged on the wall but I suppose like me they just turned it up higher. So I went round with a tazer and CS to ask nicely. I ended up leaving at 8am and they became very good friends of ours. They turned me onto alot of music like Mission,The Church,Simple Minds,Cult,Cure. Saw them a couple years back at The Accademy. Sounds great but dont look their ages. I know Patti Smith did it/wrote it originally but some good versions of it. I like U2s as well.

This has been blocked in UK mate. But fuckin excellent track by Jamiroqai, Hes done some sound stuff. One of the funkiest white boys Ive heard.

Lets go from one extreme to another. God I was born out of time.

Scuze me Im just going to morph into tis snake for a couple of minutes!

here is something just like that in Movies/Films, but even more exciting.

click the next button under the picture images.

10 Incredibly Sexy Stripper Scenes That Floored Us All

http://whatculture.com/film/10-incredibly-sexy-stripper-scenes-that-floored-us-all.php

here is something just like that in Movies/Films, but even more exciting.

click the next button under the picture images.

10 Incredibly Sexy Stripper Scenes That Floored Us All

http://whatculture.com/film/10-incredibly-sexy-stripper-scenes-that-floored-us-all.php

Wheres the music ya nutter evil-smile_zpsg1uw8pyp.gif