test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BahrainiBlue

David Bentley

Started by BahrainiBlue,

32 posts in this topic
Chelsea are tracking David Bentley's new contract talks at Blackburn Rovers.

The Sun says his England call-up has seen him linked with a move both at home and abroad but Mark Hughes is desperate to keep him.

Talks have already taken place and more are expected this month.

Bentley said: "All I can say is I enjoy going to work every day and playing for Blackburn Rovers.

"They've given me a career and financially given me stability off the pitch. On the pitch I'm really enjoying it too.

"You take it day-by-day and see how things pan out. But I'm loving being at Blackburn at the minute." Chelsea and Spanish club Atletico Madrid have been monitoring him.

Source: Tribal Football

We have plenty of people who can operate on the wing. SWP, Malouda, Joe Cole, even Belletti, Ferreira and Bridge can operate there.

We don't strictly need him, but he is a good player and capable of playing for a top 4 side in the future.

I wanted him when he was at Blackburn so much lol now he's like Championship level.

We really in talks with him?

My mate that works at the training ground said he saw him there today............. :whistling:

Maybe he was admiring a world class training facility ... stuff he doesn't get to see too often at Sp*rs

Cheap and better than Kalou. On his day he can be very good i must admit but the last 2 years have been bad for him after he was progressing so well at Blackburn. I really can't see it unless maybe Mark Hughes takes over.