Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

Nah, i think thats just to warn clubs away, i reckon we could get him for 30M. Don't forget Mourinho was a former Chelsea boss and swap deals can be done.

swap deals dont happen with big clubs that much

especially with super strikers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh now I know, why this guy is so über-super-overrated - because he had a bad game against Man Utd and Jose said before the game that he is the best in the world.

I bet most of you have hardly watched any Inter games and just judge him on those few games you have seen. lol.

And calling Jamie Carragher overrated is a comedy as well.

Ive watched him play since he was at Juventus, and quite a bit for Sweden, to be honest he is by no means a bad player but no where near as good as what we already have. to even suggest swapping Drogba for him is madness. Ibrahimovic requires service to score, world class strikers can create something out of nothing

Zlatan is a goord Stricker.... But Drogba is the same for us too....

Now let´s check what else Zlatan has: Arrogant Atitud?... Selffish guy...

Drogba is more than that...

The Only real advantage that Zlatan has is the age that´s all

I dont have to explain why drogba is better than mr overrated. Enough people have said why drogba is better already. Whats your opinion and please dont say your opinion is irrelevant to this

thread.

My opinion is not that some guy's opinion sucks but rather that Ibrahimovic would be a useless signing as he is over-rated and most importantly would not fit into our team at all.

My opinion is not that some guy's opinion sucks but rather that Ibrahimovic would be a useless signing as he is over-rated and most importantly would not fit into our team at all.

I think its fact drogba is better than zlatan. Fair enough you can like zlatan's style more than drogba's but that should not make you think he is a better player. Drogba is better at the fundamentals of playing football which makes him the superior player. For example i like luka modric's playing style i like it more than gerrard's playing style, but at the end of the day everyone knows gerrard is more effective than madric which makes him a better player.

Oh now I know, why this guy is so über-super-overrated - because he had a bad game against Man Utd and Jose said before the game that he is the best in the world.

I bet most of you have hardly watched any Inter games and just judge him on those few games you have seen. lol.

And calling Jamie Carragher overrated is a comedy as well.

Thank you!

I wouldn't trust goal.com, I have read the article and it doesnt mention any quotes from his agent saying he will come here. Worst football news website EVER!

In recent weeks the Serie A top scorer has threatened to leave the San Siro feeling he had achieved everything possible with the club, and according to his agent, Fabio Parisi, Chelsea have the edge over rivals Real Madrid.

"From the rumours I’m hearing and the news I have, I believe that Ibrahimovic will be the final brick to complete [Carlo] Ancelotti’s Chelsea,” Parisi said. “There are situations that make me say this.”

It could be that the club negotiate a swap deal which would see Ibrahimovic arrive at Stamford Bridge while Ricardo Carvalho, and Deco plus a sum of cash would move the other way.

Not the only club vying for Ibrahimovic's signature however, Chelsea face competition from big spenders Real Madrid. Reports in the Spanish and Italian media claim Moratti is due to meet with Florentino Perez next week to discuss a deal.

With a growing threat that Inter could also lose Brazilian defender Maicon to the Spanish side, Moratti said: "As a fan I'd want them to stay, but as a president with a balance sheet to keep an eye on, I say that if they want to go, they can go.

"It would be counterproductive to keep them. I'd give them both a 50 percent chance of staying at Inter."

Inter's chief executive Ernesto Paolillo said last week that a fair price for Ibrahimovic would match the £80 million Real have bid to sign Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United.

The asking price for Maicon is 40 million euros (£33.5 million), according to reports.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/inter-milan

Inter Milan are ready to send Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Chelsea, it has been revealed.

The Sunday Times says Inter are struggling to reach agreement with Chelsea over their Portugal pair Deco and Ricardo Carvalho.

Inter have offered to include Argentina defender Nicolas Burdisso in the Carvalho-Deco deal but are still short of Chelsea’s valuation of the pair.

Jose Mourinho, the Inter coach, is also prepared to consider an alternative exchange that would see striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic sold to Chelsea for cash plus the two Portugal internationals. Inter value Ibrahimovic at around £52m.

Ibrahimovic and Drogba would be dynamite together

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You