Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tactically Liverpool will win this one. Liverpool to win 1-0.

Im afraid... :thumbsdown:

Still hope though... a draw will be a good result. :blue scalf:

Totally agree with you on that. Potentially its got bore draw written all over it and even thats the best we can hope for. I can still see them getting a 1-0 though.

Well was right,was gana be the only goal..grrr they hadnt given that pen then maybe..rahness done now

Man you are just soooo exciting to watch

We used to be quite happy winning 1-0 however the goals came. I'm sure most of us would settle for 'boring' 1-0's for the rest of the season and all.

Imo a draw isnt good enough. We need to get as much points on the board asap. We dont play Manu again so we have to rely on them slipping up somewhere along the line and hope we get out of second gear asap.

We know this crop of players has it within them to go on a run to push Manu all the way. We need to dig deep and find that desire once more. With taking only 1 point so far off those around us, a win will definately go along way to bringing that desire and belief back to our play.

The last thing I want to see today is another performance like that we put in against Manu. We simply didnt turn up.

We gotta win this game end of story. It'll be hard tho as we never seem to have any shots on target when we go there and never create fuck all. We got out of jail last year (Twice!). If liverpool score early like they always seem to do against us, its gonna be very tough. If we're gonna win, it'll be 1-0 i guess. Just cant see us scoring tho. Not much hope from me.

We used to be quite happy winning 1-0 however the goals came. I'm sure most of us would settle for 'boring' 1-0's for the rest of the season and all.

Yeh I would to.Just when we did it was boring and yet when Man you do it is all so amazing..apprantly...and they used to go on how they were an exctiting team to watch/were gana be due to their signings blah..nice if it hadnt come from a pen though

Yeh they score first erm god help us.We score first..stick someone on the bloody posts!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Well was right,was gana be the only goal..grrr they hadnt given that pen then maybe..rahness done now

Man you are just soooo exciting to watch

Winning trophies isn't about playing exciting or putting in magnificent performances, its simply about winning. There was a time when we were the best at doing so, but every dog has its day.

Winning trophies isn't about playing exciting or putting in magnificent performances, its simply about winning. There was a time when we were the best at doing so, but every dog has its day.

I know!

It aint about the way their winning that is annoying cause end of day 3 points is 3 points,

its the fact we got slated for it 'boring boring Chelsea' and all that and they get praised for it

Your prob never gana read 'boring boring Man you' just how good they are at getting results etc which yeh they are but so were we and we we got critised!!I'd happily settle for a load of 1-0s 3 points etc but it be 'ooo Chels boring' all over again blahness

We according to some were the reason the FA cup was so final.Not Man you.Us despite the fact we played similarly it was our fault blah blah

Get the feeling of a 0-0 today..wont mind a draw as long as we dont go ahead then fuck it up

Edited by Laylabelle

1512: Early team news from Anfield... Chelsea are unchanged and will play with Nicolas Anelka as a solo striker. There are three changes for Liverpool - Lucas, Yossi Benayoun and Ryan Babel are dropped with Xabi Alonso, Dirk Kuyt and Albert Riera coming in. Perhaps more significantly - Robbie Keane is left out of the 18-man squad amid rumours at Anfield that he's on his way back to Tottenham, with Aaron Lennon coming the other way. Blimey.

Team unchanged....

Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio, Kuyt, Alonso, Mascherano, Riera, Gerrard, Torres.

Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Agger, Benayoun, Babel, Leiva Lucas, Ngog.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Kalou, Anelka, Malouda.

Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Drogba, Ferreira, Deco, Mancienne, Stoch.

Edited by Akemisu

MOULDA?!Why why why?!!!!!!!!And Drogba a sub ahhh why?!Please Moulda make me proud!!

And if we look like we need Drogba bring him on!!Dont wait till the last second where he cant do anything

Defend ffs no shitty lack of post marking!!And dotn let St Gerrard score heck dont let any of them score!Clean sheet!!!

Edited by Laylabelle