test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,795 posts in this topic
On 02/03/2018 at 3:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

Good Time and Wind River were really good crime/drama movies.

 

On 06/03/2018 at 7:43 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Haven't seen Good Time but concur about Wind River, excellent  - that shootout scene was proper visceral ! 

Detroit was good -Kathryn Bigelow keeping up the Hollyweird tradition of casting the most psychotic bastard in the film with an English actor :D

Watched Wind River on your 2 recs and liked it so ta for that. Hes a good actor in those highly tensed charactors.

Watched some gooduns the last coule of nights.

Anon - great film tho script could use some work

Game Night - I  dont normally find comedy films funny in general but Lol'd a couple of times.

Cloud Atlas - I like deep films you can think about specially stoned lol

The Commuter - A must for Neeson fans

Myrder On The Orient Express - Would have been great if you hadn't seen the original and already knew whodunnit!

The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus - Could have been great if they got into the trippy bit deeper or made it darker instead if comedy like.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 - I quite like all the characters in it apart from the chick.

The Titan - Great idea for a story but seeing the geezer fly was a step too far!

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched a couple of good ones in the last week I would recommend.

Terminal - I'm sure the US market will love it being a Brit hitman flick  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4463816/

The only compiter games Ive ever played were a couple of the very early ones that were in the pubs mid 70s. Galaxiana,Astroids and Pacman. Where there was a repetetive movement you could learnif you played enough.

But this was nothing like them lol Ready Player One https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Game Night - good ending I thought. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2704998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

All available from your friendly torrent site c6076c73e51511811c81e79d24683ae5.gif

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recently graduated from my master's degree couple of months ago, finally have some real free time now. I talked to my superhero-movies-geek friend, he laughed and told me I have missed a lot. So, I just watched Guardian of the Galaxy Vol 2, Spiderman Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther two days ago. Wonder Woman, clip about the death of superman in Dawn of Justice movie on Youtube, Justice League and Star Wars The Last Jedi (not a superhero movie but oh well) yesterday. I regret it, should have watched the yesterday films first rather than the Marvel ones.

Waiting for the Infinity Wars Blu-ray rip come out first, before continue watching the series. Oh, forgot to mention that Gal Gadot and Daisy Ridley are doing awesome jobs there. And they are so beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, Unionjack said:

The only compiter games Ive ever played were a couple of the very early ones that were in the pubs mid 70s. Galaxiana,Astroids and Pacman. Where there was a repetetive movement you could learnif you played enoug

It used to be weird seeing middle aged geezers playing Space Invaders in the pub. It does make me laugh when people go on about kids playing video games all the time if they were around when we were kids we would be playing them all the time as well.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It used to be weird seeing middle aged geezers playing Space Invaders in the pub. It does make me laugh when people go on about kids playing video games all the time if they were around when we were kids we would be playing them all the time as well.

It was a new thing then tho weren't it mate. My local was a spit n sawdust one with a bar football, jukebox, 2 one arm bandits and a all day card game. No lounge,only women were alkis and nobody even looked up if there was a scrap going on.

Then in came Pong Pong and everyone wondered what the big box in the corner was that made noises! Everyone got into it with big bets going down too. There was a brek then came that gun fighting one. Based on the Pong theme tho. very basic. But then mid to late 70s came the big ones Asteroids, that tamk game (cant remember the name., and my fave Galaxians. The pubs made loadsa money on them and I remember some firm coming in and trying to force the manager to use their machines but he made them change their minds!

Not been into them tho since those ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2018 at 9:31 PM, Unionjack said:

Watched a couple of good ones in the last week I would recommend.

Terminal - I'm sure the US market will love it being a Brit hitman flick  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4463816/

The only compiter games Ive ever played were a couple of the very early ones that were in the pubs mid 70s. Galaxiana,Astroids and Pacman. Where there was a repetetive movement you could learnif you played enough.

But this was nothing like them lol Ready Player One https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Game Night - good ending I thought. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2704998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

All available from your friendly torrent site c6076c73e51511811c81e79d24683ae5.gif

Have you seen Lucky Number Slevin? Not everyone knows that movie but it is a good crime movie, a bit funny too.

I like its song. Whenever I listen to it I recommend the movie to someone. :D

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Have you seen Lucky Number Slevin? Not everyone knows that movie but it is a good crime movie, a bit funny too.

I like its song. Whenever I listen to it I recommend the movie to someone. :D

 

Course. Its a classic!

I dont like TV series cause I really dont like waiting for the next weeks program. So I normally wait till the series finishes then grab them all and watch them in 1 sitting.

Did it with a few lately.

Luke Cage

Jessica Jones

Iron Fist

The Defenders

Altered Carbon

 

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Course. Its a classic!

I dont like TV series cause I really dont like waiting for the next weeks program. So I normally wait till the series finishes then grab them all and watch them in 1 sitting.

Did it with a few lately.

Luke Cage

Jessica Jones

Iron Fist

The Defenders

Altered Carbon

 

This starts tomorrow. It is supposed to be good. It is based on a book written by the author who also wrote Gone Girl.So I'll be looking for its torrent on hot Monday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

This starts tomorrow. It is supposed to be good. It is based on a book written by the author who also wrote Gone Girl.So I'll be looking for its torrent on hot Monday.

 

Yeah had a looksee at that already. Looks a bit slow. I dont think you can beat Brit detective series.

What torrent site are you on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

Yeah had a looksee at that already. Looks a bit slow. I dont think you can beat Brit detective series.

I love British mystery series but HBO does quality shows usually. First season of True Detective was amazing. This looks a bit more creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I love British mystery series but HBO does quality shows usually. First season of True Detective was amazing. This looks a bit more creepy.

Yeah that 1st season of True Detective was good.

Just got 3rd season of Twin Peaks and last season of LOST to watch again

I got invites to TORRENTDAYif you want one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah that 1st season of True Detective was good.

Just got 3rd season of Twin Peaks and last season of LOST to watch again

I got invites to TORRENTDAYif you want one.

 

Thanks a lot. I think I won't have any trouble but if I have I send you a pm on Monday.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

American Assassin, Deadpool 2 and the Avengers Infinity War are probably the newest ones I've watched, although think American Assassin came out last year.

Hopefully get a chance to watch the new Ant Man movie whenever its out, as well as the new Sicario movie. What a year Josh Brolin has had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 9:24 PM, Duppy Conqueror said:

The Notebook. 

was my wife`s choice..gotta sacrifice my own happiness sometimes..

Good brownie points tho eh ;) Save them up and cash them in when you really need them!!

On 7/7/2018 at 10:07 PM, OneMoSalah said:

American Assassin, Deadpool 2 and the Avengers Infinity War are probably the newest ones I've watched, although think American Assassin came out last year.

Hopefully get a chance to watch the new Ant Man movie whenever its out, as well as the new Sicario movie. What a year Josh Brolin has had.

Just grabbed Deadpool 2 as its the 1st clean copy theres been so far.

Theres an Ant Man and Wasp just out today and watchable if you cant be asked to wait.

Just grabbed Jurrasic World so will see how they re hashed that. Dont know how many options there are of crazy big lizards going off the head.

OneMoSalah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.