test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-1 BATE Borisov

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Moses (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

134 posts in this topic

Not sure if the performance over BATE was any better than the ones against PAOK, Vidi. Only difference tonight is one player was clinical with the chances. Otherwise, didn't create too many clear cut opportunities. That aside, easy win. Top of the group with 9 points and 6-point lead over PAOK, Vidi and BATE. 3 points at BATE next will seal qualification to KO stage and potentially win the group (depending on Vidi v PAOK result).

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Vesper said:

fucking goonas pulled it out 1 nil

that cunt Wellbeck in 77th minute:(

Tottenham are going to get bumped down.  We'll see what happens with Man Utd,.  And we are destined to play Napoli, destined.  Europa league is going to be interesting.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

7 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Tottenham are going to get bumped down.  We'll see what happens with Man Utd,.  And we are destined to play Napoli, destined.  Europa league is going to be interesting.

Or PSG... currently 3rd in the group. Only point behind but still. 

Man u might just scrape in.. Sit 2nd.Spurs however unless some miracle happens.. No doubt meet them as well! 

Nice to see a more then 1-0 win. Still so many chances just no one to finish them. Good hat trick! 

Sideshow Luiz and Johnnyeye like this

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not sure if the performance over BATE was any better than the ones against PAOK, Vidi. Only difference tonight is one player was clinical with the chances. Otherwise, didn't create too many clear cut opportunities. That aside, easy win. Top of the group with 9 points and 6-point lead over PAOK, Vidi and BATE. 3 points at BATE next will seal qualification to KO stage and potentially win the group (depending on Vidi v PAOK result).

Fabregas was positively shitarific. So was Moses. Willian was his usual ball hogging shoot till you drop with no results self, and Giroud couldnt buy a goal if he had Roman's quid.

All the rest were solid if not spectacular. Emerson and Zappa looked really good. RLC was out of this world.

Johnnyeye likes this

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Marina took almost A FUCKING MONTH HOLIDAY!!!

That's why we need a DOF to do that work 

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fucking goonas pulled it out 1 nil

that cunt Welbeck in 77th minute:(

Yep.. 11 wins in a row blahhh

Hopefully Spurs and Man U qualify for the last 16 and then get knocked out.

Be so annoying and so typical for us to go through all this.. Knock a few teams out then meet them and get knocked out. 

Johnnyeye likes this

57 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Anyone else find it little cringey that fans are singing Maurizio in the same tune as for the Antonio? Kinda reinforces the club's image as a place were managers come and go

No mate unless your going to come from Finland and tell us how after we've spent our money how we should sing. Stick to the streams mate or come to the Bridge.

7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No mate unless your going to come from Finland and tell us how after we've spent our money how we should sing. Stick to the streams mate or come to the Bridge.

Hey no need to get mad mate. I don't have a problem with the other chants, I just thought this one was a bit cheap. Maurizio deserves better than a simple Antonio rip-off don't you think? If not then fair enough, go ahead and sing it, it won't ruin my day.

I'll be coming to the Bridge, probably around Easter this season :) And btw, I'm actually Dutch, I still have no idea why I got that Finnish flag in my profile lol, I'm 100% sure I had a Dutch flag there some time ago.

31 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I just thought this one was a bit cheap. Maurizio deserves better than a simple Antonio rip-off don't you think?

Of course not mate it's a fucking football chant not an attempt to make it into the charts. Do you think fans are there especially in the pubs before and after the match '' I say chaps we can't possibly use a similar song for Sarri as we had for Conte'' 

Ivan and Abra, the two men of the Kremlin.
PAOK lost at home to Vidi 2-0, a betting coup d' etat.
Could it be that we are supposed to make it up to PAOK so they regain second place in the group ?

It will look natural as PAOK already claim two successes against London clubs.

14 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

PAOK lost at home to Vidi 2-0, a betting coup d' etat.

How do you know?