Hirving Lozano

Unionjack

With Willian needing an upgrade and the possibility of Eden going this guy seems plausible. Tho personally Id go for Fekir.

Mexico star Hirving Lozano best fit for Chelsea in World Cup scouting report

http://sport360.com/article/football/transfer-news/294134/mexico-star-hirving-lozano-best-fit-for-chelsea-in-world-cup-scouting-report/

5b50026a70fe2_Screenshot_2018-07-19HirvingLozanoFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.8d7c243b26592bea2d38b9f3e8212b88.png

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

With Willian needing an upgrade and the possibility of Eden going this guy seems plausible. Tho personally Id go for Fekir.

Mexico star Hirving Lozano best fit for Chelsea in World Cup scouting report

http://sport360.com/article/football/transfer-news/294134/mexico-star-hirving-lozano-best-fit-for-chelsea-in-world-cup-scouting-report/

5b50026a70fe2_Screenshot_2018-07-19HirvingLozanoFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.8d7c243b26592bea2d38b9f3e8212b88.png

Leon Bailey is all we need...another goal scoring right winger and can contribute assists as well... great technique unreal pace and devastating long range threat from distance... Won't cost much due to our interest in him and have been monitoring him for a while...  Everybody turning on on Morata but I feel another goal scoring player close to him who can score and assist will lift up goal scoring pressure off him... I would only sign Fekir if Hazard goes to Madrid... 

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Leon Bailey is all we need...another goal scoring right winger and can contribute assists as well... great technique unreal pace and devastating long range threat from distance... Won't cost much due to our interest in him and have been monitoring him for a while...  Everybody turning on on Morata but I feel another goal scoring player close to him who can score and assist will lift up goal scoring pressure off him... I would only sign Fekir if Hazard goes to Madrid... 

I'm sold. But would also gladly take Malcom or Martial too.

Go convince the board now ;)

37 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm sold. But would also gladly take Malcom or Martial too.

Go convince the board now ;)

United will not sell us Martial... Malcom great talent as well but Bailey has the ceiling to be a superstar   plus he won't cost us fortune...i hope the people in charge of transfers will not think Pedro and Willian are enough to navigate another season... We need quality in that position...

Whether it's this summer or not, in the long term i would like us to have lozano and bailey amongst our ranks. Both exciting, young, talented players with a lot of untapped potential and both have a directness and blistering pace to scare the life out of any defender.

Would be a pretty good signing in all fairness, maybe not start every week (or maybe he would on the right?) but definitely has the ability and pace to come on and change a game. Price wouldnt be incredibly high either look at PSV when they sold Depay who was arguably a much much better talent at the time. 

Would be a pretty good signing in all fairness, maybe not start every week (or maybe he would on the right?) but definitely has the ability and pace to come on and change a game. Price wouldnt be incredibly high either look at PSV when they sold Depay who was arguably a much much better talent at the time. 
Still think he needs another year of regular football & European experience before making the jump up. Too many youngsters from the Eredivise have failed to make the step up due to leaving prematurely.

So people hype up this lad, but Mason Mount puts up almost similar stats from midfield in the same league, as a less offensive player and people say "it's only the Dutch league" you gotta laugh at certain people. 

So people hype up this lad, but Mason Mount puts up almost similar stats from midfield in the same league, as a less offensive player and people say "it's only the Dutch league" you gotta laugh at certain people. 

PSV won the title, he scored 17, set up 8 and had a relatively good WC.

Don't compare the two based solely on playing in the same league.

31 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

PSV won the title, he scored 17 and set up 8 and had a relatively good WC.

Don't compare the two based solely on playing in the same league.

Well it's more impressive from Mount then, considering he doesn't play for the best team in the league. He got 14 goals and 9 assists and is 19 years old in a new league. Beast. 

Well it's more impressive from Mount then, considering he doesn't play for the best team in the league. He got 14 goals and 9 assists and is 19 years old in a new league. Beast. 

I was alking about league stats only (Lozano got 19 in all comps). He also came from the Mexican league and still produced those numbers

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You