test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

5. Jorginho

Started by Jason,

601 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yet Edens played like a toothless lion for most of the season and not a dickie bird uttered against him.

Have to disagree with that, there are many critics you just have to read his thread.

Just now, manpe said:

Have to disagree with that, there are many critics you just have to read his thread.

They don't call him shit tho mate..

He was well off his game before Sarris been using him as a False 9 yet it's Sarris fault hes not playing well.

Theres no real perspective and certainly selective memories.

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

They don't call him shit tho mate..

He was well off his game before Sarris been using him as a False 9 yet it's Sarris fault hes not playing well.

Theres no real perspective and certainly selective memories.

They don't call him shit but you said "not a dickie bird uttered against him" which I assumed meant any criticism... I'm not familiar with that phrase so I don't know :P

Unionjack likes this

34 minutes ago, manpe said:

They don't call him shit but you said "not a dickie bird uttered against him" which I assumed meant any criticism... I'm not familiar with that phrase so I don't know :P

dicky bird is London cockney rhyming slang for word

Unionjack, manpe and Johnnyeye like this

3 hours ago, manpe said:

I meant he doesn't get the grief to the extreme any other player gets tho can arguably say deserves just as much.

I know I can get carried away at times with my slang!

Appy polly loggies ,my droogie

manpe, Johnnyeye and Sideshow Luiz like this

He played significantly better tonight. He looked far sharper, although i think the overall pressing of the team was much more in sync. He's never going to put his foot in like Kante but he does seem to intercept a fair few passes and tonight showed good anticipation getting in front of the opponent and nicking the ball.

He was passing a lot more forward today too and looking at times to play the harder ball and penetrate.

Stats and Dazzy_Vance like this

Was a good game from the old boy. Pleased for him

Never thought for a moment he would miss that.

Actually didn't have any nerves about penaltys. Knew we had the game won.

Only shame was we had to go that far after the 1st half we had. Coulda easily had 4 or 5.

mccg and BluesMadLad like this

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

dicky bird is London cockney rhyming slang for word

I thought that was a London girl with a penis lol 

Vesper likes this

7 hours ago, mccg said:

Pep Guardiola fires dig at Jorginho months on from the midfielder rejecting Man City for Chelsea

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/pep-guardiola-fires-dig-jorginho-15738551

The new Arsene voyeur !

It's something that has happened again with de Jong, who will join Barcelona from Ajax in the summer in a massive £65million deal, with reports suggesting that the 21-year-old will earn himself £300k per week at the Nou Camp.

NO WONDER HE TURNED DOWN PSG's £200K/wk

holy shit

300K is what we have on table for Eden!!!

Decent(for his standards) in the first half. Soon as he was figured out though it was over. Sarri seems to base his formation around a luxury player, and I am sure Jorginho would be fantastic at city. stick him next to a De Bruyne or Silva who can dictate play and just let him pass sideways? Fine. 

Make him the heart of the team though? Not a chance.

Johnnyeye and quickpassnmove like this