Daniele Rugani

Unionjack

Just now, Unionjack said:

Yeah saw about Dybala. Posted it on his thread.

We can always hope but like you say - it's Juve and I dont know why but I think theyve got summet against us. Or am I para?

I think that they are crazy hard bargainers for any non-Italian team to deal with, and we are (our board) the idiots who always fall into a honeypot they lay out, like a drunken security contractor ending up being compromised by a Mossad spy in a Berlin hotel room, lolol.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Made me smile. Shoulda been in a brothel tho ;)

Marks at that level don't spill beans to actual known whores. They need to be seduced by people they perceive to be at same level as them, or at least worthy of getting there. Cultured, refined,  mysterious to a point that piques attraction of the unknown. Also, good spycraft mandates you make yourself a tabla rosa on multiple levels and let the target fill in the blanks with a mental picture of rheir own constructs.

The mise en scene is of high importance as well. Far more likelihood of success at the Hotel Adlon than some rathole in Kurfürstenstraße (to continue with the Berlin thematics).

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Marks at that level don't spill beans to actual known whores. They need to be seduced by people they perceive to be at same level as them, or at least worthy of getting there. Cultured, refined,  mysterious to a point that piques attraction of the unknown. Also, good spycraft mandates you make yourself a tabla rosa on multiple levels and let the target fill in the blanks with a mental picture of rheir own constructs.

The mise en scene is of high importance as well. Far more likelihood of success at the Hotel Adlon than some rathole in Kurfürstenstraße (to continue with the Berlin thematics).

Ive known some very refined whores!

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

They'd tell me all their secrets! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

A whore has no secrets worth knowing, as if they did and talked, they end up in a an 'accident', and a good agent will never even let you become aware you have been compromised. If you do find out, its usually within minutes of your life coming to a full stop.

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You like Philip Kerr's books?

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Never read any. Are they good? Tbh, I have never read any spy novels.

Your comment reminded me his books. Yes they are great, but it seems you might find out the ending after reading the first chapter.

27 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Your comment reminded me his books. Yes they are great, but it seems you might find out the ending after reading the first chapter.

I used to read allot commuting on trains,tubes etc but I just dont have the patience now. I'd rather wait till it came out on film lol Or even an audio book.

Last books I was reading was the Tom Sharpe ones. Used to PMSL on the early commuters with the Financial Times brigade tutting at me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 9:57 PM, the wes said:

Rugani is not getting a look in for Juventus maybe he likes sitting on the bench 🤐🤐🤐

I dont see the hype about him anyway. If there is a CB from serie a that we should buy if we are looking, its Skriniar.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

I dont see the hype about him anyway. If there is a CB from serie a that we should buy if we are looking, its Skriniar.

Skriniar is fucking great, and super pricey, IF Inter could be even convinced to sell him.

Nikola Milenkovic is interesting

1.95m, strong as an ox, but still technical and pretty pacey

Date of Birth (Age): Oct 12, 1997 (20)

Place of Birth: Yugoslavia (Republic)Belgrad

Nationality: SerbiaSerbia

Height: 1,95 m

Position: Centre-Back

Current international: SerbiaSerbia

Caps/Goals: 7/0

1038035104.jpg.1538427884.jpg

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, the wes said:

Interesting 

Screenshot_20181110-155208.png

He cant be happy stuck behind BBC, but still, Juve would be crazy to sell him, as they already dumped Caldara and BBC is OLD. Plus, I know Sarri super rates Rugani, but is he really going to bench Luiz? ZERO chance Rugani benches Rudiger, that is suicidal if we do that. Only CB's truly worth going for are top 15'ers, ones that would INSTANTLY bench Luiz: (many of these are so so so hard to get)

Matthijs de Ligt  <<< only one (other than Pavard and Upamecano) not on a huge team, it just comes down to if we will pay the insane money and IF he wants to come to us over Real, Barca, Man U, Bayern, PSG, Juve, etc

Kalidou Koulibaly

Milan Skriniar

Marquinhos

José Giménez

Niklas Süle

Alessio Romagnoli

Benjamin Pavard (as I have said many times, he is perfect becuase can play RB too and will give Azpi some legit competition)

Dayot Upamecano I think he ends up at Barca, where he pairs up with Umtiti in a terrifyingly physical duo

Obvious would love Varane or Umtiti, or van Dijk or Laporte but they are going nowhere for years

Rugani, well just dont see him (or anyone else in world atm) as close to those names above

Sarri must see something I do not

I have to admit, he was far closer to being right about Vecino then I what saw (and I watched a fair amount of his play) as this year he has been superb for Inter

here is the IG actual link btw

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You