• Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Play this exact game 99 more times and you would win 99 times, smashing them at least 90 times. Unbelievable stuff.

One of those days. I guess it was due. Chels will still win the league.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Who's been better than Eden???

That guy is always quick to criticize Hazard for some reason so don't even bother. Hazard by miles to answer your question. Then Fabregas. Kante, Luiz, Matic all poor. Costa disastrous. Lost us the game. 

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

If the blue lenses aren't on, Tottenham are the only team to have played like champions this season. They've been just as we were when Roman first took over. They're the best team in the league and they barely have a bench player I can recognize. The only difference between us & them is Pedro & Hazard turned 3 games from sure-draws to flukey wins. Give them Hazard or Pedro and see what they'd do with real mentalities on the pitch.

heh, i get anxiety attacks thinking of us bottling the league and spurs pipping us to the title...doomsday scenario

Just now, LAM09 said:

Pedro for me. Playing out of position for a lot of the game and has been a constant threat.

Fair shout but he's been extremely wasteful in the 2nd half. Eden's performance in the first half alone puts him ahead by quite a distance.

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Just 2 more loses like this shambolic display and it's over

What's over? 

Shambolic display like this happen to City, Tottenham. 

No one can be perfect. 

For me Costa has to be sold in the summer. Whether he all of a sudden decides not to stay or not. I remember there was a time some were saying he was better than Aguero earlier this season. Thank god I never jumped on that bandwagon. 

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Just 2 more loses like this shambolic display and it's over

Shambolic display? FFS, get a grip. Chelsea absolutely dominated this match. They just couldn't get it in the net. Without a 90 second lapse in defending, the team would be leaving the pitch with all three points. The had a penalty denied, shit refereeing, and have had to attack 11 men in front of the ball all match. Finishing was poor, but they've looked so much better in this loss than they have in some wins.

I'm out. People like the fine people on talkchelsea makes my life as a Chelsea fan even worse. As embarrassing as our performance today. Reluctant to see the bigger picture. This against City and we go off as well and it's a civil war here.

Awful second half...players thought they won the match already...no one in the box to finish the chances...players crossing the ball when there are 2 players in the box....terrible

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I'm out. People like the fine people on talkchelsea makes my life as a Chelsea fan even worse. As embarrassing as our performance today. Reluctant to see the bigger picture. This against City and we go off as well and it's a civil war here.

Maybe you're reluctant to see the bigger picture. We played extremely well today in certain points, certain players completely let us down. See ya.

Just now, FabHazard said:

Awful second half...players thought they won the match already...no one in the box to finish the chances...players crossing the ball when there are 2 players in the box....terrible

In the 2nd half, we were too impatient. Started to play too directly.