Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

20 minutes ago, awkjello said:

Let's go with this:

Courtois (why rest him?) 
Azpi - Cahill - Ivanovic - Baba (Kenedy substitute early would be good for Baba going in to the big PSG game - maybe there won't even be a reason to rest him if Terry is ready)
Mikel - RLC (very defensive, but i want to see Matic - fabregas next week, so let's rest them)
Willian - Oscar - Remy (no hazard - he needs to be fit next week. Willian didn't play a lot this week, give him some of the game, then give Hazard the last 20-30 minutes)
Traore (Rest Costa obviously)

Other lineup suggestions guys? I am really in doubt of what would be a clever lineup. We need to rest, but we need momentum. 

It looks like Guus has Mikel as his first choice over Matic so I expect to see Nemanja vs Stoke.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ffs Stoke!!! Dirty CFcunts ,last few games up there ref was a joke,just hope no injuries.Keeper Azpil Ivan Cahill Baba.Ruben Matic Mikel Oscar.Traore Remy.

A must win. Dont think we can afford to rest players.
 8 point 10 games is very much do-able to top 4.

Just 3 points to top 7 (stoke themselves).

Begovic (because tibo is in very poor form)

azpi GC iva baba

Mikel cesc

traore RLC willian

costa

I am not "resting" hazard, simply booting him out of the team. same goes for oscar.

Hopefully we can win this. I expect arnautovic to score though.

Under Guus, it bring back confidence everytime we play at home. So, I believe this one will be fine too. Yes maybe it will be tough and will not that easy as expected, but I think we could manage to win this, at our current state.

Mark Hughes faces a injury crisis ahead of Stoke’s trip to Chelsea. Stoke only have 5 fit defenders for the match. [Mail]

Phil Bardsley, Ryan Shawcross, Marc Wilson and Glen Johnson are all unavailable while Geoff Cameron faces a fitness test. [Mail]

Give me:

Courtois

Azpi, Cahill, Iva, Rahman

Mikel/Matic, RLC

Willian, Oscar, Kenedy

Traore

So important to give our Attacking players rest before the PSG game! Hazard, Cesc and Costa MUST be rested.  Willian should be on the bench, but he's probably starting…  Would have been perfect with Pato instead and Traore at RW.