Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Scunthorpe RLC was changed at halftime=scored

Against West Brom Kenedy was changed at halftime=was the reason for the own goal really

Guus, all you need to do is just make 3 changes in the at half time and we are guaranteed 3 goals :D

In all seriousness though, I think Guus made a really good decision in switching Pedro and Kenedy at half time. Something I doubt José would have done (experience is key you see). But his decision replacing Fabregas and Matic was a really poor one. Especially when he said he didn't want to chase "false security"!

An all right result considering Pulis usually does well against us. Wish we would have got the win though. Might have if Matic wouldn't have come on.

Don't normally say this because its difficult for them...but that was one of the most inept and weakest performances I have seen from a ref at SB.

They should have been down to 10 men in 1st half and he couldnt wait to have a go at Costa even though he was being tame and generally behaving himself

Btw, the crowd chanting Jose Mourinho when we conceded the equalizer is not AT ALL helping the team nor pushing them to get the winner. 

How do you know? Have you personally spoken to the players?

Anyway the only main Mourinho chant was ' mourinho's right. ....the refs are shite'

But are we allowedto chant other ex employee names such as Ossie, Wise and Lampard or doesnt that help the team either?

5 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

And bar Scunthorpe ...the worst fans we have seen at the bridge

Didn't think Scunthorpe were that bad or didn't seem it..seemed pretty quiet or noise doesn't travel well lol.or is that what you meant?Stoke always been weird fans wise.

And bar Scunthorpe ...the worst fans we have seen at the bridge

Didn't think Scunthorpe were that bad or didn't seem it..seemed pretty quiet or noise doesn't travel well lol.or is that what you meant?Stoke always been weird fans wise.

Couldnt hear them or that lot tonight because they were sat down most of the match

Parking the bus at home against West Brom to grind out a win is just pathetic. We're in a shambles and I don't know how to trust Guus when he talks about 'false security' the week before but then puts on Matic to secure a win a week later.

Parking the bus at home against West Brom to grind out a win is just pathetic. We're in a shambles and I don't know how to trust Guus when he talks about 'false security' the week before but then puts on Matic to secure a win a week later.

We didnt park the bus

18 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Anyway the only main Mourinho chant was ' mourinho's right. ....the refs are shite'

But are we allowedto chant other ex employee names such as Ossie, Wise and Lampard or doesnt that help the team either?

How do you know I haven't spoken to any of the players? Have you spoken to each and every one of them and asked if they had spoken with me? :D

Also you are allowed to chant whatever the heck you want and I am allowed to say what I think of said chant. The beauty of democracy, eh? 

Our league goalscorers this season...

Costa - 6
Own Goal - 4
Willian - 3
Oscar - 3
Azpilicueta - 2
Pedro - 2

Ramires - 2
Falcao - 1
Remy - 1
Matic - 1
Ivanovic - 1
Zouma - 1
Cahill - 1

Give Own Goal a new contract!

lol this place cracks me up :)

having our our worst season ever, still undefeated under Guus and everything is shit again :)

jesus, this is real life, not some fucking kids fairytale - you get out of life what you put in (generally speaking), some are luckier than others. 

the team has been consistently shit since the pre-season, Guus has arguably stopped the rot of defeats. 

Ok, so he fucked up with a substitution - he won't make that mistake again, if he does THEN is the time to complain. I see he's already being labelled a mercenary and just here for the money - nice touch, really classy... 

I don't know what you all expected - but I'm reasonably happy with life under Guus - what it has shown for me is that 5+ players need to be shipped out in the summer and a decent rebuilding needs to occur. We need to use the rest of the season to analyse which youngsters can step up and which can't - and then buy accordingly. I think this will happen under Guus and if I was in charge of his remit here, that's exactly what I would task him with. 

We really need to stop the vitriol - yes players suck, I have made my feelings about Pedro well known (another SWP) - but it's not his fault, we fucking purchased him :(:(:( that's the biggest problem, no identity, leadership up top in the chain of command - hence my second paragraph, you get what you deserve and boy are we getting it at the moment :(:(:(

but, as always, I live with hope - as life without hope is no life at all....

How do you know I haven't spoken to any of the players? Have you spoken to each and every one of them and asked if they had spoken with me? [emoji3]

Also you are allowed to chant whatever the heck you want and I am allowed to say what I think of said chant. The beauty of democracy, eh? 

Say what you want about any chant...but match day fans are in a better place to guage players reactions more than tv fans.