test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spike

34. Ola Aina

Started by Spike,

125 posts in this topic

I like the boy; tbh he impresses me more than Baba because he doesn't get bullied on the ball - definitely more of a heavyweight, could be a blinding fullback soon.

Who knows? Other than Azpi none of them really merit being played over the other.

On 11/12/2015 at 6:27 PM, the wes said:

Aina contract runs out at the end of this season

Hope he signs asap 

2 hours ago, Stats said:

What a bloody goal he scored this evening for our U21 against Tottenham from the half way line :clap:

Brilliant goal! I would love to see this lad playing for us in the next few years :)

Stats likes this

33 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Brilliant goal! I would love to see this lad playing for us in the next few years :)

I hope so. The worry is his contract runs out this summer so hopefully he signs that contract first. Very exciting player and is very good at RB and CB. Must be one of the fastest defenders around as well which is always a plus.

39 minutes ago, Stats said:

I hope so. The worry is his contract runs out this summer so hopefully he signs that contract first. Very exciting player and is very good at RB and CB. Must be one of the fastest defenders around as well which is always a plus.

There's a lot of interest from arsenal for him Wenger must rate him 

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Now watch Chelsea waste the talent.

Considering how many matches he played for first team this season, and that his rival is mighty Iva then its already happening.

King11Didier likes this

19 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Maybe because he is smart enough to realise that he won't be given the chance here.

Mmm hope not ,hopefully we hear something soon but with contract running out in summer and for CFC to give him 1st team spot it is very strange ,even for this board!

What's the situation with this guy? He's a huge talent. Call me crazy but I'd give him a chance in the first team next season with Azpi on LB, similar like Fosu-Mensah in United.

26 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

What's the situation with this guy? He's a huge talent. Call me crazy but I'd give him a chance in the first team next season with Azpi on LB, similar like Fosu-Mensah in United.

All I know his contract near up and there's no talk of him getting a new deal atm