Dani Ceballos

Unionjack

dani-ceballos.jpg

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/09/08/arsenal-and-liverpool-in-chase-to-sign-new-cesc-fabregas-dani-ceballos/

Just seen a couple of links with this guy to the dippers or that north London club. Only N N N N Nineteen and the 'New Cesc Fabregass'

Hes got a release clause of £7.5 mill at Real Betis and played for Spains under 21s. Looks like a good cheap buy.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him on the U-21 Euro this year.

With Marco Asensio, to me, the best player of the tournament. His best position is as Creative Midfielder. As CAM don't shines at his best, for me. Good vision, good passing. For say one fail of him, is that he is very crazy to run, a lot times he loses the position for excess to revolutions. But in general, great prospectus to the future.

More of an Ander Herrera than a Francesc Fabregas

Herrera is quite a complete MF player tbf so thats not that bad, he had great defensive stats in his last year at Bilbao as well as his attacking stats which were more than decent enough. I would of taken Herrera here to be fair but not over Fabregas, to play in a 3 with Matic and Fabregas.

• 1 year later...

Would be a good move for him to go anywhere but Real Madrid. Shame to see another talented player go waste their career there because they will always buy and buy and buy although I heard he will have another year on loan at Betis before going to Madrid, so perhaps he could be being seen as an eventual replacement for Modric. It would be interesting to see how he would do here to be fair though, think he is a good talent and can do a bit of everything. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You