test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Wishlist Dani Ceballos

Started by Unionjack,

dani-ceballos.jpg

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/09/08/arsenal-and-liverpool-in-chase-to-sign-new-cesc-fabregas-dani-ceballos/

Just seen a couple of links with this guy to the dippers or that north London club. Only N N N N Nineteen and the 'New Cesc Fabregass'

Hes got a release clause of £7.5 mill at Real Betis and played for Spains under 21s. Looks like a good cheap buy.

quickpassnmove likes this

I saw him on the U-21 Euro this year.

With Marco Asensio, to me, the best player of the tournament. His best position is as Creative Midfielder. As CAM don't shines at his best, for me. Good vision, good passing. For say one fail of him, is that he is very crazy to run, a lot times he loses the position for excess to revolutions. But in general, great prospectus to the future.

More of an Ander Herrera than a Francesc Fabregas

Herrera is quite a complete MF player tbf so thats not that bad, he had great defensive stats in his last year at Bilbao as well as his attacking stats which were more than decent enough. I would of taken Herrera here to be fair but not over Fabregas, to play in a 3 with Matic and Fabregas.

Very good compilation. That ball from 8:13 is a bit special.

Extremely gifted kid, happy to be linked with creative midfielder when I thought we gave up chasing such in general after 2011 Modric fiasco.

Is more like Isco, actually. But with less talent. He has the fantasy, but can't play at same level.

I like Ander, but technically isn't that gifted. He is more like a good version of Oscar.

looked like a 20 year old Iniesta V italy the other night. Got a 15m euro buyout clause too....

Fernando likes this

Would be a good move for him to go anywhere but Real Madrid. Shame to see another talented player go waste their career there because they will always buy and buy and buy although I heard he will have another year on loan at Betis before going to Madrid, so perhaps he could be being seen as an eventual replacement for Modric. It would be interesting to see how he would do here to be fair though, think he is a good talent and can do a bit of everything. 

communicate likes this