Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

What a strange ordeal this while thing is.

*Does this mean there's no chance of Musonda playing in the CL?

Do you really thought Musonda had any chance of making that list???? He isn't even played in Pl so wouldn't be played in cl

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some youth in squad atleast..Bran was always gonna take the 4th CB choice ,we only have 2 other fullbacks with Kalas loaned out prematurely. might have been papy`s dream but papy has only just joined whilst some who aren`t included have been at the club for years,being under used and forced to move all around England and Europe waiting for just a chance to make any kind of game time.

Papy Djilobodji (Nantes) vs PSG (Welcome to Chelsea)

Papy Djilobodji vs PSG (Home) 03/05/2015 HD ► Welcome to Chelsea 2015/16

PAPY DJILOBODJI ● Skills ● Nantes 2014/2015 |HD|

Papy Djilobodji ● Welcome to Chelsea FC 2015/2016 ● Defending Skills, Goals, Tackles ● HD

PAPY DJILOBODJI - SKILLS & GOALS - FC NANTES - 2015

Why should WE support HG talent if they dont play for us? And how many players in the PL come from the Citys they for?

Ask a bayern fan what they would think if there were no german in the team or barcelona,real madrid if no spanish. Jose himself has said every team should have a core from the nation they play in.

Stones was targetted above others because he's a good possible future great but also because he's english.

Ask a bayern fan what they would think if there were no german in the team or barcelona,real madrid if no spanish. Jose himself has said every team should have a core from the nation they play in.

Stones was targetted above others because he's a good possible future great but also because he's english.

I know WHY Stones was targetted and WHY he was so tremendously hyped overprice but it doesnt make it right. I wouldn't give a toss if we had 10 Watusi members and a Pygmy if they were the best team we could buy.

Easy implement youth from the academy.

Have patience on them like he does for Ivanovic.....

Definite proof Jose wasn't a part of this signing.

Any idea where I can see the full squad?

Goalkeepers: Begovic, Courtois, Blackman

Defenders: Ivanovic, Zouma, Baba, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta

Midfielders: Fabregas, Ramires, Mikel, Matic

Attackers: Oscar, Hazard, Traore, Kenedy, Pedro, Willian

Forwards: Falcao, Remy, Costa

List B: Loftus-Cheek

-source: UEFA

Tbf that squad look pretty full, who would you leave out for him? maybe Traore but then we/Mou will be accused of favoring too many defenders. Essentially it is down to this guy vs Traore and we can't afford 5 mid for 3 positions vs 7 defenders for 4 with 4 of our current defenders can play CB as well anyway.

Easy implement youth from the academy.

Have patience on them like he does for Ivanovic.....

Owner with a track record of being impatient during lean spells,a coach who is also impatient..they will need to be in a mutual agreement with making an effort to integrate RLC,Solanke,Baker etc... or it's not gonna be so easy and with some english not ready and foreign "homegrowns" more ready in some cases. And Jose possibly fighting to save his job..Fergie and Wenger were safe in their jobs to survive the odd bad year.

I think most of the regulars at games would support it, i'd probably take a break from chelsea forums for a few years tho..some fans expect constant success and ,want huge money transfers and see 3 rd or 4th as not ever acceptable and i can't be bothered with that.

Stones i think and hope will remain a target,he's more ahead than our own english at this point and he fits the bill as somebody to build around where as some of the other english lads we already have there are still doubts in where to best play them. Josh never really had a defined position for us for an example.even if he had been nurtured properly.

RLC the nearest but still a learning curve ahead.

Owner with a track record of being impatient during lean spells,a coach who is also impatient..they will need to be in a mutual agreement with making an effort to integrate RLC,Solanke,Baker etc... or it's not gonna be so easy and with some english not ready and foreign "homegrowns" more ready in some cases. And Jose possibly fighting to save his job..Fergie and Wenger were safe in their jobs to survive the odd bad year.

I think most of the regulars at games would support it, i'd probably take a break from chelsea forums for a few years tho..some fans expect constant success and ,want huge money transfers and see 3 rd or 4th as not ever acceptable and i can't be bothered with that.

Stones i think and hope will remain a target,he's more ahead than our own english at this point and he fits the bill as somebody to build around where as some of the other english lads we already have there are still doubts in where to best play them. Josh never really had a defined position for us for an example.even if he had been nurtured properly.

RLC the nearest but still a learning curve ahead.

Not asking to put in 4 or 5.

But 2 would be a nice start.

Just by having time and patience in 2 like he has done for players like Oscar, and recently bad performers like Ivan is not much to ask.

But no Mourinho rather criticize the younger player then say a bad word about the older folks like Ivan.....

Tbf that squad look pretty full, who would you leave out for him? maybe Traore but then we/Mou will be accused of favoring too many defenders. Essentially it is down to this guy vs Traore and we can't afford 5 mid for 3 positions vs 7 defenders for 4 with 4 of our current defenders can play CB as well anyway.

maybe ivanovic. even if theres no rb in our squad. you cant tell the difference between ivanovic at rb and no player at rb

Not asking to put in 4 or 5.

But 2 would be a nice start.

Just by having time and patience in 2 like he has done for players like Oscar, and recently bad performers like Ivan is not much to ask.

But no Mourinho rather criticize the younger player then say a bad word about the older folks like Ivan.....

I've been saying the same things as you are saying since i joined 5 years ago and before in other places. Just pointing out the fact that those who makes the calls don't have a history of giving youth a chance. At present we have atleast RLC on the fringes. Some Foreign kids with potential too.all we can do is see how it pans out. Wouldn't mind some of the deadweights like ramires,mikel and ivanovich having niggly injury problems.i believe in Oscar.not consistent but a key player when on form,gives us something we lacking.but i'm heading to bed now so leave it at that for tonight.

Its kinda sad that he has been left out of CL squad.

Sometimes I worry how we deal with the players. Even if he wasnt Mou buy, it will be disgrace if he will ignore him or threat him differently. After all that is the worst thing you can do. Show him some trust and maybe he will perform better than expected.

Also why is there no interview with him yet?

Sure we should get past the group and then we can include Papy in CL squad for knockout stages if he performs well in PL.