Barcelona v Chelsea

Jase

That's... unexpected.

Well, I don't rate the kid, let's hope he does well today and at Vitesse or wherever it is he's going.

Nathan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kenedy

Interesting that you say Nathan > Kenedy.

Just about everyone I've seen has said that Kenedy is the much better prospect.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that you say Nathan > Kenedy.

Just about everyone I've seen has said that Kenedy is the much better prospect.

I bet they also rate Ramires... Kenedy is Ramires in the wing through and through. So I'm sure there are fans.

Ugh I guess I shouldn't expect much from him then

he's very young, he could develop, but he's erratic, doesn't seem to have a brain and to top Ramires, he tries the flashy thing and 9 out of 10 times it doesn't work. Nathan is a lot like Piazon. Neat player, nothing beyond that. I rate that over a flashy Ramires.

he's very young, he could develop, but he's erratic, doesn't seem to have a brain and to top Ramires, he tries the flashy thing and 9 out of 10 times it doesn't work. Nathan is a lot like Piazon. Neat player, nothing beyond that. I rate that over a flashy Ramires.

Meh nothing too be excited over then I guess, let's hope it turns out good

that's some weird business. He's been with the guys in the tour, now he's playing, and the club even addresses him as a Flu player. Bizarre, lol

And Chelsea account handler, it's FlumineNse.

Bertrand Traoré played for us 2 years ago in pre-season when he wasn't officially a Chelsea player

@ChelseaFC: Kenedy starts tonight after Fluminese gave him permission to play in tonight's game.

Weird situation.

I bet they also rate Ramires... Kenedy is Ramires in the wing through and through. So I'm sure there are fans.

You compare his left foot rocket with Ramires? His biggest weakness is probably poor defensive contribution and you compare him with Ramires?

He is fast, strong dribbler with powerful left foot ;) but he is young and naive

Hope we don't play defensively or passively against what is really a 50% strength Barca side.

Definitely think our CB pairing may struggle with Suarez's movement.

Lol, really? Did you watch any of his games? You compare his left foot rocket with Ramires? His biggest weakness is probably poor defensive contribution and you compare him with Ramires?

He is fast, strong dribbler with powerful left foot ;)

I did my homework recently about him. Watched a bunch of matches (which aren't many as he didn't play even that much).

He dribbles - hence the flashy part of my post. He's raw on it, hence the part that it doesn't work out many times. Ramires is one of our fastest players, so the comparison stands. As for the power in his left foot, it needs some calibrating, but I'll give you that. You just proved my points further that he's a flashy Ramires.

Bertrand Traoré played for us 2 years ago in pre-season when he wasn't officially a Chelsea player

I know... Just saying its quite funny and unexpected to see him suddenly start without ever being announced by the club. For all we know, he might be officialy signed and not on "trial" like Traore was.

Doubt he will stay with us for next season since I suspect he might have problems getting a work permit (?), so it seems kinda odd that José is giving him minutes and not players who will be in the team next season who probably need more gametime (Traore, Cuadrado, Remy, Willian etc ) . Well, Hope he does well and suprises everyone though :P .

Edit: Seems like he actually is on some sort of trial here, odd one !

surprise.gif

I don't know what surprise me more. If Kennedy starting, or that Mou doesn't parks the bus against Barca.

no parking at all, Kenedy can't remotely do what Willian does in the wing. Unless he learned it in a couple of weeks and wants to impress Mourinho (although he won't have a work permit). We're going pretty much open to the match with Cesc partnering with Matic, unless this is a 4-3-3 with Oscar playing deeper.

I know... Just saying its quite funny and unexpected to see him suddenly start without ever being announced by the club. For all we know, he might be officialy signed and not on "trial" like Traore was.

Doubt he will stay with us for next season since I suspect he might have problems getting a work permit (?), so it seems kinda odd that José is giving him minutes and not players who will be in the team next season who probably need more gametime (Traore, Cuadrado, Remy, Willian etc ) . Well, Hope he does well and suprises everyone though :P .

Edit: Seems like he actually is on some sort of trial here, odd one !

I don't think those players you mention can't live without those minutes, but maybe José needs to see more of Kenedy before the deal goes through... that's worth a shot more than some few minutes in a season for those guys - in the club's perspective

edit: btw I need a stream, this is my first CFC match in the preseason, I'm excited to see the boys again :wub:

I did my homework recently about him. Watched a bunch of matches (which aren't many as he didn't play even that much).

He dribbles - hence the flashy part of my post. He's raw on it, hence the part that it doesn't work out many times. Ramires is one of our fattest players, so the comparison stands. As for the power in his left foot, it needs some calibrating, but I'll give you that. You just proved my points further that he's a flashy Ramires.

If there's one thing Ramires isn't it's fat.

:lol: