NY Red Bulls v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same time zone as Romania. Me going to bed at 9 PM tonight, wake up at 3:05 AM and then no sleep until 7 when I leave for work. Slept two and a half hours last night so that I can be tired and fall asleep at 9 PM tonight haha :D

Hahaha The things we do fo Chelsea! :D

So the next match will be at 1am for you mate :) 11pm GMT.

Really? I hadn't checked. That's A LOT better. That's reasonable.

3am kick offs are probably the worst because you don't know if you should stay up and then sleep afterwards or go to bed early and wake up for them. Either way you don't get nearly enough sleep!

Really? I hadn't checked. That's A LOT better. That's reasonable.

3am kick offs are probably the worst because you don't know if you should stay up and then sleep afterwards or go to bed early and wake up for them. Either way you don't get nearly enough sleep!

Yeah haha I wasn't expecting it to be at that time either mate, was hoping it was 4pm EST so it was better :P

I expect a few youngsters to start, but I hope we field a side not too far from our main XI.

Does that really matter? It's our first pre-season game and everyone will be getting time on the pitch.

Does that really matter? It's our first pre-season game and everyone will be getting time on the pitch.

It's not major, but we have a week and a half till we play our first competitive match. That ain't long.

It's not major, but we have a week and a half till we play our first competitive match. That ain't long.

We still have 2 more games after this and the Community Shield isn't a competitive match.

We still have 2 more games after this and the Community Shield isn't a competitive match.

It mightn't be on paper, but the majority of us want to win the match. It's a chance to win our first trophy and put down a marker.