Predictions for 2015/16 season?

Community shield winners.

2nd or 3rd in the league.

Winners of one domestic cup but not both.

Quarter finals of the Championsleague.

Lots of areas where are rivals have improved, which we haven't with our recent replacements. (Drogba vs Falcao is debatable) With the squad players at our disposal, we are in for a frustrating season.

we could do worse than you predicted ,, We havent cover in defence .

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As things stand

EPL - 2nd or 3rd place

FA cup- semi final

Carling cup- winners

UCL- Quarter finals.

We will win the FA cup if Mou has any doubt of his Prem fortunes

He knows that if he wins COC only he will be crucified by Roman.

Anyway I reckon that UCL will be a little higher in Jose's priorities this season, it's the only thing that he has not won with Chelsea. No idea how far we will get, though, although it will definitely be further than R16 no matter who we draw, the team will be hungry for it.

We will win the FA cup if Mou has any doubt of his Prem fortunes

He knows that if he wins COC only he will be crucified by Roman.

Anyway I reckon that UCL will be a little higher in Jose's priorities this season, it's the only thing that he has not won with Chelsea. No idea how far we will get, though, although it will definitely be further than R16 no matter who we draw, the team will be hungry for it.

His actions so far suggests otherwise.

Community shield:runners up.some Cech wonder save and the media etc to go mad about it and on and on and on

EPL:top 3.can't see it being a walk over like last year especially with teams strengthening.Expect Man U to be very close to us..hopefully below not above

COC:Winners

FA cup:Winners..or least go further then last year which shouldn't be hard...

CL:Put on a good run but go on some annoying away goal.Though no doubt carry on with tradition as last English team

United will do the quadruple because unlike Chelsea they've spent real money in the market and bought a crocked midfielder that can't play more than 20 games a season, an overrated Dutch player and a full-back from Serie A that's actualy a right wing back and can't defend for his life.

Chelsea 5th in EPL and 3rd in UCL group stage, will end up getting beaten by Liverpool in the QF, 9-2 on aggregate.

I cant shake this feeling of pessimism and I hate it. Its normally me being the one saying we are doing the treble this year. But if we go into the season as we are now I think we are in trouble.

EPL Id be jumping for joy in top 4

FAC 1/4s

LC 1/4

CL last 16

Charity Shield we better bloody win!!