Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Xo is on last year of his contract I think 🤔 we could get him around about £20m - £25m

Hopefully Arsenal agree to a deal & return the favor for giving them our legendary keeper! 

He isn't impressive player, but he is hard worker and under Conte I believe he will improve. He can become a good wing-back imo, he is hg also and won't be too expensive I believe. Worth to try at least. 

46 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't see it this summer. 

I see it more like in January. 

Wenger will play hard ball and then will puke in January. 

Hard to play hardball with a player that's actually come out and said... I want to leave, I am not signing a new contract!

Sad thing is because it's us I don't think he will sell, think Wenger is that stubborn he would rather Give him away haha.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Hard to play hardball with a player that's actually come out and said... I want to leave, I am not signing a new contract!

Sad thing is because it's us I don't think he will sell, think Wenger is that stubborn he would rather Give him away haha.

This is why he will not sell but then will have no choice but to sell in January. And in January he will cost less. 

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u think he will sell to us January? 

No choice. 

Either that or lose him for free. 

Wenger and Arsenal are not that stupid to lose for free. 

When we have sold Ake-Nc-Loaned out Ruben-Ola this makes little sense , not sure how much of an upgrade as rwb ,he seems  kinda Jack of all trades, master of none

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/84146/Show/Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain

Tournament Apps Mins Goals Assists              

Does the ox really want to do the horse work of rwb week in week mmm jury out , like moses think he is better going forward lets not make a pigs ear honk honk of upgrading  this position!

4 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Would like to think he's our ~5th option.

Only for reasonable money. He has scored 9 goals in total in his 6 Premier League seasons ! Marcos Alonso scored 6 last season.

Injury problems. Not a striker. Came off the bench lots. That explains that. Wasn't starting week in week out like Alonso did last season. 

11 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Injury problems. Not a striker. Came off the bench lots. That explains that. Wasn't starting week in week out like Alonso did last season. 

He's good player but you can't bring external factors to defend his extremely poor output. After all he still managed to play those 129 games and most importantly, he's still an offensive player, 9 goals is indefensible.

39 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sounds like we are ready to make a big push this week for him.

Are you like an insider? 

Because you always say stuff a couple of minutes before they come out on the web page of Skysports. :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You