test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supporter

Wishlist Fabinho

Started by supporter,

31 posts in this topic

Wow, that's a pretty extensive post for a player we're not even linked with. :tiphat: Is he your brother or something? :lol: Seriously, Kurzawa is the fullback that really impresses me in Monaco but he plays on the left. Aurier in the French league as well who is an absolute tank. PSG bought him and barely even play him. Can't understand that.

The Skipper and supporter like this

Is a good option, and Mou knows him, because he sign him for Real Madrid Youth Team. But for me, the best option for the RB, is Danilo to Porto. Obviously, is more expensive.

supporter likes this

Wow, that's a pretty extensive post for a player we're not even linked with. :tiphat: Is he your brother or something? :lol: Seriously, Kurzawa is the fullback that really impresses me in Monaco but he plays on the left. Aurier in the French league as well who is an absolute tank. PSG bought him and barely even play him. Can't understand that.

:D Hahaha! no, he is not my brother!, but for the long text that I put it may seem that rather than Fabinho is my son! hahaha.

Kurzawa also is a great player, but in the position of Left back we already have Azpilicueta and Filipe Luis, and in the position of Right back we only have Ivanovic. I know that Azpilicueta can play on the right, but I think Jose wants him as left back.

I think Fabinho can be a very interesting option for us with present and future.

Also I have to confirm to ALL, Fabinho That sure is not my brother, I am not the father of his, and much less His representative, but seeing how long is the topic I have my doubts also! hahaha! :D

Regards.

Kieran. likes this

Is a good option, and Mou knows him, because he sign him for Real Madrid Youth Team. But for me, the best option for the LB, is Danilo to Porto. Obviously, is more expensive.

Yes, Danilo is also a good option for right back. But the big problem for his signing for us is the same as ever, negotiate with Porto and its president Pinto da Costa. If we only ask price to start negotiating Porto would require us more than £ 30 million. They negotiate very strong.

So I think that Fabinho could be a good option. Mourinho knows him, and his signing depends on Jorge Mendes, the representative of our coach, so we would not have to negotiate with any club, just by Jorge Mendes, and I am sure that Jose would get a good price for signing Fabinho.

Ivanovic is 31 soon?! :yay:

Yes, he was born on February 22, 1984 (age 30 now), but sometimes it seems that is 25 years old and he is in full physical prime of his career. :D

If we go for another young fullback; check Jetro Willems. Realy beasting this season. Other players I like are Alex Sandro, Rodriguez, Aurier, Kurzawa, Gaya.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/94885/Show/Jetro-Willems

I do not know very well Jetro Willems, but he also seems like a great player for the future.

I see in Fabinho three main characteristics that make me believe he can be a better future option compared to other great young players.

1. He knows Mourinho, and Jose knows him. They have trained together for six months and Mourinho made his debut with Real Madrid.

2. Fabinho known as having only 21 years two major leagues like the Spanish league and the French league where, besides, he has coincided with Carvalho (which can help Fabinho to improve and speak well of us) and also other big players in Real Madrid and Monaco. He has also played Champions League.

3. He would cost less because it does not belong to any team. Its owner is Jorge Mendes, Mourinho representative, and that would solve many problems of negotiation because Jorge Mendes obviously want to do business, but he is not like the presidents of many teams who do not want to sell us his players for a fair price for fear of anger of their fans. This situation and Mourinho would facilitate the operation and we would have a good backup for Ivanovic.

I do not know very well Jetro Willems, but he also seems like a great player for the future.

I see in Fabinho three main characteristics that make me believe he can be a better future option compared to other great young players.

1. He knows Mourinho, and Jose knows him. They have trained together for six months and Mourinho made his debut with Real Madrid.

2. Fabinho known as having only 21 years two major leagues like the Spanish league and the French league where, besides, he has coincided with Carvalho (which can help Fabinho to improve and speak well of us) and also other big players in Real Madrid and Monaco. He has also played Champions League.

3. He would cost less because it does not belong to any team. Its owner is Jorge Mendes, Mourinho representative, and that would solve many problems of negotiation because Jorge Mendes obviously want to do business, but he is not like the presidents of many teams who do not want to sell us his players for a fair price for fear of anger of their fans. This situation and Mourinho would facilitate the operation and we would have a good backup for Ivanovic.

Despite quite visible trouble we have in the position, we still have three good fullbacks, but they are not making enough attacking support. And only Mou knows how long will he play Iva, where will Azpi actualy play long term and what will happen with Luis. If Mou keeps picking Iva and Azpi, there is no point in getting ANY FB right now. But if Mou will change that, I only hope we go after fast, allround fullback. Another question here is if Mou will look for RB or LB.

If RB, there is only one option for me; Clyne. He was outstanding, ticks all boxes, is young, english, quite experienced, international debutant, good in defence and provides attacking options. I would love him here, he is amazing. For LB, I have no preferences than those above I mentioned.

It is also important its close resemblance to Maicon, and not only in physical also in their play as we see in the videos.

What is yours feedbacks?

maicon-ne-pense-pas-au-psg-mais-a-chelse

maicon-le-lateral-bresilien-incarnait-la

22732-zoom.jpg

Maicon.jpg

Maicon_280x390_835609a.jpg

PA-6833210.jpg

Gaya is the best , probably as good as bernat was

Gaya is one for future for sure, but I have my reservations how he would suit in our system.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/19/arsenal-eyeing-up-transfer-move-for-as-monaco-fullback-fabinho-5111710/

We have to try to prevent that Arsenal or Barcelona make this signing.

This guy may be one of those important signings to make a great team.

- Young (21 years)

- With experience in Europe (Real Madrid Castilla and Monaco).

- Meet Jose (Both trained together at Real Madrid).

- Right-Back Typical Brazilian (he has been called by Dunga in one call).

- Training with Jose can become one of the world's best in his position.

- Your representative is Jorge Mendes (representative of Mourinho), but Deco has to do with the company that manages their rights.

- A great opportunity for the future.

Regards to ALL.

As far as I know,Chelsea wants to buy Christian Manea,who plays as a right back,so Chelsea chose him to maybe be the successor of Ivanovic in the next few years.

We should be all over this dude. 

At first I was in doubts, but he proved to be very good. I realy like his versatility to the play and responsibility he takes. 

I heard Barca and United are interested, if we plan on keeping Azpi on left side, Fabinho should be our main target. 

There is something about this dude and it will be great loss if he ends up in United, as Im sure he will be great 

quickpassnmove likes this

We should be all over this dude. 

At first I was in doubts, but he proved to be very good. I realy like his versatility to the play and responsibility he takes. 

I heard Barca and United are interested, if we plan on keeping Azpi on left side, Fabinho should be our main target. 

There is something about this dude and it will be great loss if he ends up in United, as Im sure he will be great 

I'm surprised Real didn't sign him up when he was in their books. I personally don't think he worth the money being mentioned.