Your most hated...

thekid9

Who is your most hated

Team: Liverpool, Just hate everything about them, their fans, their players and their constant crying over history! and also hate the fact that the media love them for some reason!!

Player: Gerrard, Completely over-rated! Hate everything about the c*nt!

Manager: Fergie! W*nker- had refs wrapped round his little finger

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Team : Liverpool, for obvious reason :clown:

Player : Rio Ferdinand, I don't like his face and attitude, even before Anton - JT incident. After that, I hate him even more.

Manager : Pellegrini at the moment, I think the only person who responsible to bring Frank to City with intentional purpose. Hate him for doing that.

If I may add

Assistant Manager : Roy Keane, because of his book, lol. Well he is gone now..

Team: Mancity, have a feeling they do something behind the scenes, especially last year: easy schedule (difficult games spread over the year) , controversial decisions (newcastle, liverpool, southampton, spurs, always easy penalties and

more)

Player: Pepe, such a nasty player and ungrateful person. Mou backed him all the time but he betrayed him.

Manager: Pellegrini+Guardiola, fake gentlemens. F*ck them both.

Team:Barcelona, they have a bunch of stupid fucking casual fans who I can't stand.

Player: Hulk, big ass dude but a bitch and diving cunt. Zabaleta, Tevez, and Maxi Rodriguez get honorable mentions.

Manager:LVG and Luis Suárez (Honduras) idk why.

lots of good answers above

Hunt deserves a mention even though now he is at Ipswich

oh and a special mention for Foy and Cuntenberg

oh and the whole bunch at the F.A (rts)

OMG forgot Septic Bladder and the French Platypus ..

guess that's enough for now

Man City - Complete bunch of fucking tosspots. Think they owned the place after that first league title.

Arsenal - After their invincible year, not a lot gives me more pleasure than when they lose a match.

Samir Nasri - An arrogant cunt! Everything about him makes my skin crawl. His attitude, the way he speaks, walks, celebrates a goal, his smile. Fucking despise the bloke.

Seb Larsson - Every single Sunderland game I, whether its live or on MOTD, it is him up in the ref's face giving it the biggun at every decision that goes against them and it pisses me off rotten! Prick!