Chelsea v Everton

Jase

winning us a xornwr... on my god!!!! Give the man a ballon dor... also scoring a useless goal against barca when he should have been defending the for the team. Well thise are 2 things right down the drain.

His europa contribution can't be forgotten. He seened set for that league but unfortunately chelsea don't. Lets find him a club that can help him in doing so.

Also u get a fucking grip u moron. Wtoo has been a better striker for us. Not once have I said that he is a world beater but yes, he is a 100 times better than torres. Jose's team selextin has proved that more than anythin.

So I might not go to game but my blind love for one player is not triumphing my love for CFC.

Now now, there's no need to start abusing other members here...

winning us a xornwr... on my god!!!! Give the man a ballon dor... also scoring a useless goal against barca when he should have been defending the for the team. Well thise are 2 things right down the drain.

His europa contribution can't be forgotten. He seened set for that league but unfortunately chelsea don't. Lets find him a club that can help him in doing so.

Also u get a fucking grip u moron. Wtoo has been a better striker for us. Not once have I said that he is a world beater but yes, he is a 100 times better than torres. Jose's team selextin has proved that more than anythin.

So I might not go to game but my blind love for one player is not triumphing my love for CFC.

UM.......If he hadn't won the corner ....Didier wouldn't have scored?????

and useless goal? The goal that meant even if Barca had scored we were still through? if he hadn't scored the last 2-3 minutes would have been horrendous and if they scored they were through!

are you honestly that stupid?

and useless goal? The goal that meant even if Barca had scored we were still through? if he hadn't scored the last 2-3 minutes would have been horrendous and if they scored they were through!

hey, he started it.

Seriously fellas, if you can't agree, then just agree to disagree. Don't need to start abusing one another.

EDIT: didierforever, don't think he called you moron or anything like that to begin with..

Edited by BluesMaster

so you just forgetting Torres goal int he Europa league Final , winning us the corner in the Champs final? Scoring to make sure we got through against Barca ...Scoring the winner against city this season!

Pretty much scoring in every game in europa league last season....But yeah Eto'o has done more.

Get a fooking grip mate , one hatrick and you think he is a world beater again!

SHORT MEMORY on you!

Mind you if you had actually been to some games you might remember...

You get a grip. Both players have had their good and bad games for chelsea, contributed in their one way to the Clubs success but your blind partisanship and not seeing anything good about Etoo and his successful career is frankly speaking very pathetic!

You get a grip. Both players have had their good and bad games for chelsea, contributed in their one way to the Clubs success but your blind partisanship and not seeing anything good about Etoo and his successful career is frankly speaking very pathetic!

Eto'o was an amazing Player , Sadly he is not anywhere near that now! some people seem to think he is!

well if roman had not bought chelsea then we woukd never have bought torres.

Or

If carlo had not preased the panic button and bought him

Or

If DD had not scored against valencia in the group stage in the atartinf minutes

Or

If ash had not xleared off the line

Or

If rambo had not scored the goal against barca

Or

I think we shoukd credit our whole CL success to mwireles cos if he had not scored that goal againat benfica then we would have had to play 1inute and then if benfica had scored then we were out. So all hail MEIRELES!!!!

the ignorance of torres fans and their selective memory. LOL

so you just forgetting Torres goal int he Europa league Final , winning us the corner in the Champs final? Scoring to make sure we got through against Barca ...Scoring the winner against city this season!

Pretty much scoring in every game in europa league last season....But yeah Eto'o has done more.

Get a fooking grip mate , one hatrick and you think he is a world beater again!

SHORT MEMORY on you!

Mind you if you had actually been to some games you might remember...

It is funny. Yes Torres has been very poor also but it astounds me how many people ignore how well he did do in certain games.

well if roman had not bought chelsea then we woukd never have bought torres.

Or

If carlo had not preased the panic button and bought him

Or

If DD had not scored against valencia in the group stage in the atartinf minutes

Or

If ash had not xleared off the line

Or

If rambo had not scored the goal against barca

Or

I think we shoukd credit our whole CL success to mwireles cos if he had not scored that goal againat benfica then we would have had to play 1inute and then if benfica had scored then we were out. So all hail MEIRELES!!!!

the ignorance of torres fans and their selective memory. LOL

Lol , we were talking about 1 player , and you bring out all that , the fact i was making is you said eto'o has done more than Torres, I pointed out what Nando had done , i never mentioned anyone else ...

so what if he won the corner, its part of his job. Why do we not give Ramires loads of praise and speak of one of his Chelsea career highlights as winning the corner that lead to the corner Ivanovic scored from against Benfica? Its such a minor part of being a footballer and something you expect him to do.

That goal was stupidly lucky. He lost the ball trying to dribble his way out of danger instead of clearing it. The ref could have then given a penalty for Ashley Cole's hand ball. Instead of continuing to help defend, Torres continued jogging up to the half way line. Luckily he scored as a result but it was fortunate.

The Europa League goals were mostly against pub teams like Rubin Kazan and Steaua Bucharest. I'd expect him to do well against them.

It is funny. Yes Torres has been very poor also but it astounds me how many people ignore how well he did do in certain games.

I know mate! It's infuriating , Probs also forget all his assists , notably for the amazing Mata goal at the back post last season!

Lol , we were talking about 1 player , and you bring out all that , the fact i was making is you said eto'o has done more than Torres, I pointed out what Nando had done , i never mentioned anyone else ...

the fact that u need to include "winning a corner" in your argument tells me exactly what torrea has acheived here.

Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zero

the fact that u need to include "winning a corner" in your argument tells me exactly what torrea has acheived here.

Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zero

The fact that you have Never been near the Bridge tells me everything i need to know about your opinion :)

tell me , when did you start supporting us? after we won the league in 2004/05 or 2009? :clown: