Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Jermaine Beckford, Naismith, I know the list goes on and on.

Scoring against Chelsea does not prove he's Chelsea quality, but at least shows he has talent to capitalize on our mistakes.

I think he could be a decent enough super sub here, but we already have Schurrle coming off the bench every game, so Salah is restricted to playing once every month.

It's just not fair on him, when he still has aspects of his game to work and develop. IMO.

Yes, but to be honest an overwhelming number of professional footballers can capitalise on our mistakes, that's just premier league and champions league football. Still, the majority are not and would not be considered Chelsea quality.

On salah specifically, he showed signs of potential of playing a part in our squad last year. But to be honest, in those ten games he played last year he steadily got better for the first few and then dropped off consistently for the remainder. There is giving a player a chance but you have to remember this is the top of football. Throughout football academy's players are told you must take your chances. Salah started to but ultimately didn't last season. Didn't play particularly well in the pre season. All these games were the time for him to put a stamp on but he didn't. Capital one games? Played ok. But ok doesn't get you into a team where Oscar and William provide more in the same games.

He should move on. For his sake and for our own, you cannot have all your options being in the 20-24 age category.

Salah had already been offered to Inter a few weeks ago on a loan deal so he could get regular playing time. #CFC #Inter (football-italia)

Chelsea would only be prepared to loan Salah out with no option to make the switch permanent. #CFC #Inter (football-italia)

Italian agent Cicchetti: "Salah and Bernard are 2 players who are playing little and willing to play elsewhere" #CFC #Inter (Il Sussidiario)

The former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini wants to replace the club’s 3-5-2 formation with a 4-2-3-1 system and finds PSV’s Zakaria Bakkali and Chelsea’s Mohamed Salah as perfect fit in his plans

"I wish that the people who are taking advantage of my silence and of me not rubbishing rumors would stop fabricating news. Everyday a new story and they're all incorrect and completely made up."

"I wish that the people who are taking advantage of my silence and of me not rubbishing rumors would stop fabricating news. Everyday a new story and they're all incorrect and completely made up."

Somebody's been practicing their Arabic :eyebrows: