👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I will say that our next season home one did what A good lot of chelsea kits do to me. when i see it at first i go like. hmm not All that nice then i stare at it again And i go like hmm its fine then the longer i look at it i go like. Im SOO Getting that its gorgeous

and yes it is pretty brillant kit the next season home one IMHO love the two shades of Blue down the middle of it. it will look better on the playing field

As for those worst 3 Adidas kits. I love All 3 of them. but As i mentioned above they had the same effect on me

Boulahrouz_468x631.jpg

Certainly A very stunning kit. And i think that style of white socks that um boulahrouz is wearing in the picture suit very well too

As for The printing on the back i will say the classic style one we currently use is nice yes but its niceness does wear out very quickly. i would not mind seeing something similar to the style AC milan used in 2003/2004 As the next CL printing style

_44534995_drog_pa.jpg

Is it me or people forget about this top a lot

this was A pretty good looking one in my opinion

oh yeah does Anyone have any whole kit templates [shirt shorts And socks] so you could. well make mocks in stuff like windows paint

as for top likings

my love is still existing for 31w7a972m1L._SL75_.jpg sorry.