Playstation 4 Or Xbox One

Beepu

Playstation 4 or Xbox One  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get?

I think when Ps4 comes out we should form some sort of TC clan for all sorts of games, and then get like a 20 man team playing battlefield and games like that. Would be pretty sick.

I dont play battlefield, COD :cry:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have two choices...

Back track. Or, try to convince people that it is 100 dollars better.

Yeah, but either way they alteady lost a lot of faithful gamers with that arrogant price and restrictions approach...

I dont play battlefield, COD :cry:

I don't normally, but Battlefield has huge skyscrapers that you can totally destroy and Cod has some fish and a dog you can control. But for all sorts of games. Doesn't just have to be battlefield. I'll probably end up getting COD anyway.

I don't normally, but Battlefield has huge skyscrapers that you can totally destroy and Cod has some fish and a dog you can control. But for all sorts of games. Doesn't just have to be battlefield. I'll probably end up getting COD anyway.

Seeing how expensive the games are here in New Zealand, I cant buy so much games since im just a poor student. Ive quite decided on COD Ghost, Assassins Creed 4, FF 15 & Kingdom Hearts 3 whenever they are released. Unsure about Diablo 3, Fifa 14, Order 1886, watchdogs.

Games cost about NZ$100+ here, about 50-60 pounds. The PS4 itself is at NZ$650, which more than the released price of USD$400, I tell you New Zealand has some shoit import tax law. KIWISSS!!!!!! *shaking fists to the heavens*

But yeah if there is a TC group for one of these games I would be totally interested in joining. Though ive only played multiplayer extensively on CODs

I'd very much like a TalkChelsea group for playstation 4, I really enjoyed the little TalkChelsea league on fifa 13 for the time it lasted. It's always more fun to play with other people anyway and besides I'd like some new easy targets in shooters :Goober:

I'd very much like a TalkChelsea group for playstation 4, I really enjoyed the little TalkChelsea league on fifa 13 for the time it lasted. It's always more fun to play with other people anyway and besides I'd like some new easy targets in shooters :Goober:

We'd be on the same team probably, so we'll have to turn friendly fire off. :D

Absolutely terrible if true. Extra controller or?

May have believed some twiiter nonsense, as someone has now said that it is 599 australian dollars as opposed to US, which is 499 for every xbone console. So that could be my bad there. :)

We'd be on the same team probably, so we'll have to turn friendly fire off. :D

Boohoo, where's the fun in that :lol:

About PS4, I've heard the box also includes a mono headset. Pretty sweet for people who don't own a headset yet :) (yes, I'm aware Xbox360 already had this)

Boohoo, where's the fun in that :lol:

About PS4, I've heard the box also includes a mono headset. Pretty sweet for people who don't own a headset yet :) (yes, I'm aware Xbox360 already had this)

I really want to know whats happenning turtle beach wise. Will my p11 work on PS4? But if they include one that would be great, as on xbox everyone had a headset but on ps3 only like half did.

I really want to know whats happenning turtle beach wise. Will my p11 work on PS4? But if they include one that would be great, as on xbox everyone had a headset but on ps3 only like half did.

I'm not familiar with those headsets, but this is the info I found that the ps4 has:

2 x USB 3.0 ports, and 1 x AUX port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, and HDMI port.

Apparantly that pic is a bit deceiving as the ps4 is a bit deeper.

So it is only a bit smaller. (it's squarer) whereas the xbone is more rectangular apparently.

Only slightly. The PS4 is tiny compared to any current gen and next gen consoles.

PS4-is-half-the-Xbox-One-size.jpg

n3bWtwW.gif