Playstation 4 or Xbox One  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£429 for the Xbox One is robbery.

If rumours are true and Sony can offer the PS4 for cheap they'll have a field day.

£429 for and XBox one how about NO

Remember the Xbox One comes with Kinect (not saying anyone is interested in it, but still) and it surely adds cost...

Anyways, I think PS4 will go for U$399 and U$499!

Remember the Xbox One comes with Kinect (not saying anyone is interested in it, but still) and it surely adds cost...

Anyways, I think PS4 will go for U$399 and U$499!

The Kinect wouldn't add a significant fee on it though. At least I don't think it should!

The Kinect wouldn't add a significant fee on it though. At least I don't think it should!

It adds around U$40-50 according to IGN estimations, so I dont think it is as insignificant as people make.

Also, if you were to buy a PC with PS4/One configurations, you would be paying around 900 dollars (but a PC has more things and a screen obviously), so I dont think U$499 is that expensive. Especially if you compare it with a 16GB iPad, that goes for the exact same price!

Just wait, Sony wont be able to make the PS4 cheaper with the same specs...

Playstation has always been better than the xbox. Xbox is for fanny microphone heads who talk more shit than playing. On the PS3 wr get down to business. PS4 > Xbox Who?

Finally revealed the damn console :D. Looks like the leaked pics', sleek.

I know just seen it too! was supposed to be writing a memoir but......that can wait. :lol:

And honestly all people want to hear is: "No DRM, used games are fine, $399." BOOM.