TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i seem to be doing really well in the H2H, getting so lucky, I lost my first 2 games but am unbeaten since. Won by 2 points on game week 8, 9 and 10 and beat Hutcho by 1 point in game week 11 lol, currently drawing 12-12 in this week. Awesome.

In regards to my actual team, i've got a few issues tbh need to change a bit but not sure how.

I have had enough of baines. A 7.4 defender who hasn't given me a single clean sheet or assist. Any ideas? I am thinking Jose Enrique.

Waiting to look on how Rafa lines up Chelsea and then might bring in Oscar. I need to get into scoring more points like i did before, have been below average for the past 3 Gws

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would you believe i had Foster and mcAuley on my BENCH!!! That's at least 24 points on my bench ffs shit! Gutted! They were not supposed to go and do that at Anfield. Brilliant though lmao :D

Would you believe i had Foster and mcAuley on my BENCH!!! That's at least 24 points on my bench ffs shit! Gutted! They were not supposed to go and do that at Anfield. Brilliant though lmao :D

I took Bale out for this game as Liverpool had two games and put Gerrard as my captain. Don't complain........