Assassin's Creed 3

termninja

Looks rather promising. I'm happy to see a new game rather then a repack with a new story just to earn some cash. Looks rather unique because there are not a lot of games set in the time setting developers picked and I'm looking forward to seeing how will the game turn out to be, but from experience and how good previous AC games were - it's going to be epic.

Screenshots

i6RHU.jpg

2JlyD.jpg

nx8Zb.jpg

AmhWa.jpg

suKb8.jpg

LcmMj.jpg

asscreed1_1330775638.jpg

asscreed2_1330775667.jpg

asscreed3_1330775689.jpg

asscreed4_1330775708.jpg

asscreed5_1330775804.jpg

screenshot_278622.jpg

screenshot_278621.jpg

screenshot_278620.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Technically yes. If you haven't played Brotherhood and Dark Revelations go for it ;)

I'm not too excited about the location and time frame. This would have been an instant buy if it was set during Victorian London or the French Revolution. American History bores me to tears.

Besides, I still have Mass Effect 2&3, The Witcher 2, Shogun 2 Total War, Catherine, Silent Hill 2&3 to play through. I haven't been playing any video games lately and I think I'm suffering from withdrawls.

I'm not too excited about the location and time frame. This would have been an instant buy if it was set during Victorian London or the French Revolution. American History bores me to tears.

Besides, I still have Mass Effect 2&3, The Witcher 2, Shogun 2 Total War, Catherine, Silent Hill 2&3 to play through. I haven't been playing any video games lately and I think I'm suffering from withdrawls.

Russian Revolution B). 1917 Petrograd, what fun, creeping up on Alex Kerensky and stopping him from getting away, whacking Rasputin, and then a year later you get to destroy the Romanov family.