Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

On a different note, we just hit 35 loaned players with Colckett and Jake Lake-Salter to Bristol Rovers by my count (which frankly might well be off by one or two).

Still not enough. We should aim for triple figures in the cash cow loan business. Great way to refinance these days.

Sissoko to Everton for 30 million. Maybe i got caught up in the excitement, might have dodged a bullet with this one haha seems our day is done. Excited to see what Conte does with the squad.

9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Rodriguez? 

I don't whant him as well. First of all he has attitude problems and he will block musonda's and Boga's way to the first team.

1 minute ago, MefiX19 said:

I don't whant him as well. First of all he has attitude problems and he will block musonda's and Boga's way to the first team.

I get that he hasn't exactly done well at Real, but he's on a far higher level than Musonda and Boga.