test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

13. Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

6,387 posts in this topic

At least Delac hasn't been forgotten about. Wasn't he supposed to be Cech's successor?!

Yeah, before his disaster of a loan spell.

At least Delac hasn't been forgotten about. Wasn't he supposed to be Cech's successor?!

So was Jan Sebek... there will never be another Cech; a man who risked his life for this club (quite literally) and has come back an even better goalkeeper. His loyalty and overall quality as a goalkeeper will never be replicated. There will be other greats in between the sticks but never another Cech, the same as never another Lampard or Osgood etc. Courtois has a big future ahead of him, I just hope he isn't another promising young goalkeeper we waste.

Bosnian Blue likes this

So was Jan Sebek... there will never be another Cech; a man who risked his life for this club (quite literally) and has come back an even better goalkeeper. His loyalty and overall quality as a goalkeeper will never be replicated. There will be other greats in between the sticks but never another Cech, the same as never another Lampard or Osgood etc. Courtois has a big future ahead of him, I just hope he isn't another promising young goalkeeper we waste.

I didn't mean literally :lol:

I meant in context of, our next #1 keeper.. But agreed regardless :whistling:

Courtois in goal ahead of Joel and Asenjo for Atletico's first La Liga game today against Osasuna.

Good to see he's in at number 1 and not just warming the bench elsewhere.

Watching Valencia - Atletico now, with Courtois starting again :)

What a reflex move!

It wasn't offside! The refree keep his clean-sheet : )

Edited by Ramox