Which stadium do you prefer?

Although i hate them with a passion, i really do like The Emirates and i'd love to see Chelsea in a stadium like that week in, week out. Nice big pitch too for our system which quite frankly SB doesn't allow us to play against defensive teams because of the lack of space.

I do love SB tho but it's time for us to move into a modern super stadium soon.

I also very much like Celtic Park and Dortmunds because they are big with still great atmosphere

Edited by OllieCFC

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People can say what they like about the Bridge but every single Chelsea fan with utmost confidence can call it the home of their team.

Can Arsenal do the same with the Emirates?

One location, One name, One stadium, One postcode = Chelsea FC and thats the way i want it to stay.

:clap:

Don't forget Chelsea FC were created for STAMFORD BRIDGE not the other way round.

It would be devastating to see Stamford Bridge sold and demolished.

Absolutely. A genuine home for Chelsea FC.

Stamford Bridge obviously. Even if there will not be found any way to expand it, I'd prefer staying there. It is our true home and will always be.

However, I have always loved this one - Millenium Stadium in Cardiff.

millennium_stadium_390.jpg

Whilst I appreciate the stigma that Stamford Bridge has it really is a choice between success and legacy. If we want to compete at the top, fulfill our potential and be self sustainable we will need to move onto a new stadium. We laugh at Liverpool for harping back to their history and disregard their performance right here, right now but we are in danger of doing that if we cling onto our amazing memories at Stamford Bridge.

Considering the stadium would be paid for, it's a golden opportunity for us. In terms of architecture, I would like something really ambitious- we could get someone like Norman Foster involved and create a real identity.

Auf_Schalke2.jpg

Love these type of closed off grounds, this would be amazing without the screens in the middle.

A really good looking stadium, modern, large capacity and I'm sure the acoustics are fantastic. I doubt much sound escapes. Would love a stadium like that, albeit with a few tweaks.