Kenwyne Jones

Okay, so there aren't any rumours surrounding him, but I was really impressed by his strength, he just bullied Terry and Luiz yesterday and the way he looked to bring in other players by holding up the ball, the perfect strike partner for Torres?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so there aren't any rumours surrounding him, but I was really impressed by his strength, he just bullied Terry and Luiz yesterday and the way he looked to bring in other players by holding up the ball, the perfect strike partner for Torres?

Perfect partner for Torres it is player like Aguero, Neymar.

Great player for a club like Stoke, you won't win the Champions League with him in our squad. It's a stronger player but i'm not sure about his qualities, i rather see a less strong player with a great technique. He's far away from Chelsea's level, plus we have Kalou, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda, Torres, Borini & Sturridge in front- we don't need him at all. I rather see us playing with Malouda, Drogba & Torres in front we can't keep buying players, give it a little time, goals will follow.

Had a lot of potential when he was at Sunderland. He was 23 then and had the world at his feet. 3 years later, he's at Stoke & hasn't really furthered his career by much, it's a shame, could've been world class but I get a "Carlton Cole" feeling about him. He looks like he doesn't give it his all every game, so basically, inconsistency.

Great player for a club like Stoke, you won't win the Champions League with him in our squad. It's a stronger player but i'm not sure about his qualities, i rather see a less strong player with a great technique. He's far away from Chelsea's level, plus we have Kalou, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda, Torres, Borini & Sturridge in front- we don't need him at all. I rather see us playing with Malouda, Drogba & Torres in front we can't keep buying players, give it a little time, goals will follow.

What you're saying is all very true but soon we are forced to scratch the likes of Anelka(32), Drogba(33) and Malouda(31 in June, losing form fast) off that list; +Lampard(33 in June), P.Ferreira(32). Reportedly Borini off aswell. That leaves us with Sturridge, Kalou, Torres. Unfortunately we do have to buy this summer to bring back our A-game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You