Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Willian work permit confirmed ahead of £32million move... with a little help from Mourinho

Midfielder Willian has had his work permit confirmed for his £32million move to Chelsea, it has been confirmed.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho gave evidence for the Brazilian, who looks set to complete his move from Anzhi Makhachkala

-from daily mail.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention we do need someone more threatening on the wings. Hazard atm doesn't want to dribble anyone, and is happy to play at a walking pace. KDB and co also just come back into the middle. So Willian will be a welcome change.

This.

Welcome willie :cfc:

Mourinho on Willian:

‘It is a crucial department for us. It is crucial because of the game we want to play and the intensity we want to have. We need alternatives and rotation and we need players to keep that intensity and that dynamic.'

‘In this moment it looks like we have a lot but when we get to September — and I am not talking October, November, December, January, I am talking about September — we have the Premier League, the Champions League, the Capital One Cup, a double national team fixture. When this time arrives, 22 players is not a big squad and when you can add more quality it is not a problem. It’s a solution. A problem is for the managers without enough quality in their team.’

No matter what most of you guys here say, Willian is better than De Bruyne, Schurle, Moses..for me he is Hazard level, and has lot of experience in CL too...so I am glad he signed, and we have better squad with him...

He has really developed as a footballer and I think we are signing him at the best time. He is definitely as good as hazard if not better in terms of dribbling and passing but certainly less endowed in shooting/scoring and is more experienced. He also has great presence on the pitch him and hazard at chelsea are too good to be true considering there's also mata, oscar...and co. Great addition