Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Willian made his bed, let him lay on it. Same goes for Hulk and Witsel....

If we could sell Moses for £10m to some where like Everton and get Willian for £20-£25m than imo we have a bargain. The problem is I don't think he will agree to drop his wages, I think he must be on like £150k atm.

Edited by BlueMourinhoKing

If we could sell Moses for £10m to some where like Everton and get Willian for £20-£25m than imo we have a bargain. The problem is I don't think he will agree to drop his wages, I think he must be on like £150k atm.

Why would we get rid of Moses when already he has offered so much?

Why would we get rid of Moses when already he has offered so much?

Just hypothesizing, on theory we are getting rid of a player for a better one. We are not even remotely interested in Willian I don't think so it is just my cent, I am not saying we need to sell Moses. But don't tell me you are not willing to sell one of our player for a better one?