David Albelda

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/682686.html

Valencia midfielder David Albelda has confirmed Chelsea are showing an interest in him but says a move cannot happen just yet.

The Spain international is well out of favour with Valencia after coach Ronald Koeman completely dropped him from the first team in an attempt to shake things up at El Mestalla.

Albelda is fuming and has taken out legal proceedings against the Spanish outfit, which will prevent him from moving on anytime soon. Chelsea are keen though and a move could happen when the legal situation is resolved.

"I am very attracted by England, most of all by London," the player revealed. "But I am not closing the doors to anybody. I thank Tottenham and Chelsea for their interest, but I will not negotiate until my departure from Valencia is sorted.

"I have to defend my rights. I don't feel anything for Koeman, only indifference. You can't speak of a year of transition spending millions on signings.

"Valencia are my life, so if one day I can come back and work for them, that's great. Being chairman would be a dream come true, the top responsibility."

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great player, but we can sign better.

i agree we can sign better and think we should buy a defensive midfielder because makelele is to old now and essien is better going forward and mikel cannot tackle i would love chelsea buy mascherano

Edited by the wes

i agree we can sign better and think we should buy a defensive midfielder because makelele is to old now and essien is better going forward and mikel cannot tackle i would love chelsea buy mascherano

nooooooooooooooo!!---.....

wtf....

• 4 months later...

Valencia midfielder David Albelda has confirmed this week's reports of an offer arriving from Chelsea. "The subject is in the hands of my agent," Albelda told Las Provincias. "I have received an offer and Chelsea are sensational, but Valencia want money for me."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=99179

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You