Changing of the Guard? Start the young bloods CArlo!

Jose M

Time for Josh to get a start, we desperatly need somthing new. Fucking pop Clifford on with him hahha. I swear they'd make a bigger impact than (Mr dwift wood) Anelka and Essien. Essien needs a desperate break if we want to prolong his career, which is very important. Im telling you, its about time one of the English blokes pop up a banner at Cobham saying:START JOSH MAYBE????:carlo:

Josh+McEachran+Manchester+City+v+Chelsea+Premier+-IjGAzZpMUEl.jpg

OH DEAR look who we sent out on loan.....

1164849469-soccer-barclays-premier-league-fulham-v-newcastle-united-craven-cottage.jpg

ashley-cole-conor-clifford-2010-9-27-8-40-51.jpg

article-1356892-0D2B45A9000005DC-71_468x316.jpg

article-1356976-0D31647F000005DC-408_306x423.jpg

Drogba looks Half asleep! Still I think his cameo today shows that we cant afford to leave him on the bench. But Drogs does have a eye on retirement so who could possibly replace him.

LUKAKU?

lukaku01.jpg

On a recent visit to London, Lukaku revealed: "In the stadium of Chelsea I almost started to cry. I love Chelsea. I want to win the Champions League, not once but several times.

"The day I sign with Chelsea, that will be the only time my parents and I will cry. "

http://soccer-magazi...-by-anderlecht/

Ok just wait I want to spin in a few more circles

105701157_display_image.jpg?w=350&h=233

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of bullshit:

- Kakuta is not even ready to be a regular Fulham stating XI.

- Josh is not ready yet.

- We have Torres, who is by far better than Sturridge.

- Drogba added zero impact in the game.

- We already have a replacement for Drogba and his name Fernando Torres.

Torres and Sturridge have to be part of our attack from next season onwards. I'll buy Didier's plane tickets if the club want. Its such a shame, the man is a Chelsea legend and his half-heartedness - malaria or otherwise - is seriously tainting the fans' opinions of him.

Lots of bullshit:

- Josh is not ready yet.

Your Blind towards potential!

Josh has somthing to prove so it might benifit us brining him on. we need hungry players its not always about the best players to put on the pitch its about the ones who are going to give 100% the issue with Anelka is it seems like he has to think about his whole life before having a shot or making a pass he dwardeles on the ball and it just ends up back wit cech.

Josh has somthing to prove so it might benifit us brining him on. we need hungry players its not always about the best players to put on the pitch its about the ones who are going to give 100% the issue with Anelka is it seems like he has to think about his whole life before having a shot or making a pass he dwardeles on the ball and it just ends up back wit cech.

Exactly! Essien, anelka,lampard and Drogs all seem to be low on form let them sit bench!

Lots of bullshit:

- Josh is not ready yet.

Agree with most these points. Wouldn't mind seeing Josh get his chance, not saying he's our messiah, but can't hurt to give him some minutes now can it.

Exactly! Essien, anelka,lampard and Drogs all seem to be low on form let them sit bench!

Josh doesn't solve our problems. Not now. He's far too early in his developmental period to be salvaging our season. Our sole problem was/is creativity and we haven't addressed it. Hence we're paying the price when coming up against teams who sit back and defend. We needed a creative force in the form of an attacking midfielder and a winger but who did we go out and buy? A centre half and a striker.

Josh may not be the answer to our problems but nither are our current bunch , it just looks like they have all given up this season after the sucess of last season and the start to this they expected to roll over teams week in week out and i think this arrogance has cost us. I think i remember someone saying this season they are not Scared of Chelsea anymore. We used to be a force we would go to clubs and they would be afraid of what we would do to them and how to keep the score down, this helps so much mentally for our team but this season its gone.

The crazy thing is that if we played say Ramires, Clifford and McEachran it isn't as if they could do any worse than what we are seeing at the moment.....

We do need to look towards younger players, like Ramires, Like Luiz. Our forward options will need looking at in the summer too Drogba, Malouda, Anelka and Kalou are all underperforming.

The crazy thing is that if we played say Ramires, Clifford and McEachran it isn't as if they could do any worse than what we are seeing at the moment.....

We do need to look towards younger players, like Ramires, Like Luiz. Our forward options will need looking at in the summer too Drogba, Malouda, Anelka and Kalou are all underperforming.

This is true. The club as always though seem hellbent on buying the 'finished article' . Ramires must think hes playing with a bunch of lazy cunts. So many of the old guard have become sloppy round the edges, and a manager with more discipline -Ferguson, Mourinho, Coyle, Moyes wouldnt have that talent being half arsed. What a waste

All these negative posts and losing 6 point though has also to be down to two cuntish refs denying us penalties in the last two games :mad:

PS. Malouda needs to get his haircut, it's slowing him down

This is true. The club as always though seem hellbent on buying the 'finished article' . Ramires must think hes playing with a bunch of lazy cunts. So many of the old guard have become sloppy round the edges, and a manager with more discipline -Ferguson, Mourinho, Coyle, Moyes wouldnt have that talent being half arsed. What a waste

All these negative posts and losing 6 point though has also to be down to two cuntish refs denying us penalties in the last two games :mad:

PS. Malouda needs to get his haircut, it's slowing him down

To be honest we didn’t turned up against Liverpool we didn’t deserve to loose but we didn’t do enough to win and with all the shots we had against Fulham we should be scoring against the likes of them in open play we can’t reply on penalties. our track record with them isn’t great either

:whistling:

To be honest we didn't turned up against Liverpool we didn't deserve to loose but we didn't do enough to win and with all the shots we had against Fulham we should be scoring against the likes of them in open play we can't reply on penalties. our track record with them isn't great either

:whistling:

It all depends how you look at results ie negatively or positively.

What has been lacking is any sense of urgency or 3-4 whole pitch counter attacking passes in seconds replaced with a plodding build up.

It all depends how you look at results ie negatively or positively.

What has been lacking is any sense of urgency or 3-4 whole pitch counter attacking passes in seconds replaced with a plodding build up.

Im always trying to look at the positives from a performace and i though we played wll yesterday much better than against liverpool. We are just struggling to break down defences we need fresh ideas.

Im always trying to look at the positives from a performace and i though we played wll yesterday much better than against liverpool. We are just struggling to break down defences we need fresh ideas.

Not just fresh ideas -a more disciplined approach -whether that involves more training and finishing is debatable.

Motivation is suspect as well.....