Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who have Man Utd produced in last four years?

Well we have the youngest reserves and u18s this season. :D

I don't understand how we are expecting so much from a 18 yo player. <=Alcantara is 20

You all said when we played against Crystal Palace that Josh had his moments but wasn't so good for the whole 60 minutes.

He improved so much from then. So why not make a step by step, not 3 at the time?

Who they have produced isn't important (in this matter), the fact that they at least try to produce is.

And I wasn't talking about Josh but young players in general. I agree with you that Josh needs to 'improve' physically (but he still could've played more this season).

We can not integrate Josh into the team for as long as Lampard is still here. He occupies his position and becauseLampard is bigger than the manager and the club he cannot be dropped under any circumstances. Until Lampard decideds to call it a day or we sign a manager who puts him out of his misery and rotates him Josh will continue to be an under-used.

Who they have produced isn't important (in this matter), the fact that they at least try to produce is.

And I wasn't talking about Josh but young players in general. I agree with you that Josh needs to 'improve' physically (but he still could've played more this season).

16 schoolboys played for u18s . More than for any other team. We are trying.

16 schoolboys played for u18s . More than for any other team. We are trying.

I'm talking about young players playing in the first team of course.

We can not integrate Josh into the team for as long as Lampard is still here. He occupies his position and becauseLampard is bigger than the manager and the club he cannot be dropped under any circumstances. Until Lampard decideds to call it a day or we sign a manager who puts him out of his misery and rotates him Josh will continue to be an under-used.

That's true too. It's sad to see Lampard play like this though.

I'm talking about young players playing in the first team of course.

I know. But it's all connected.

Well Kakuta got his time and he was critisised.

How do you expect anyone to break in here?

People don't have patience.

And ask Roman how much he has invested to make the academy and the youth system one of the best in the world?

I don't think Roman is someone who will want to see his investments go down the drain, especially with the reported £300 million invested for the youth, and i think he would be wanting to see it at work.

Exactly, he invested all of that money and bought young Sturridge for 8 million and what was the product of all of his investment today? Sturridge is in Bolton, having a terrific second half of the season and knocking on the door of an England call up, the youth players which Abramovich has invested so much in were nowhere to be seen. Luiz and Mikel were the 2 youngest players in our side today and Luiz cost 25 million and Mikel was something in double figures too. Where the heck are the young players that Roman has invested so much in? The real kicker is that our young players are very talented, we have really good young players but they are never given opportunities.

Big Drog I agree with everything you say.

Remember the bottlers Arsenal and the terrible season they've had? Well they're a measly 3 points below us,despite us spending £100m since last summer.

It's just not good enough, but Roman isn't daft and can probably see the problem we have.

Spot on and I agree mate, if Roman and other members of the Chelsea hierarchy had their doubts about Ancelotti before today then today will have just confirmed their suspicions.

I know. But it's all connected.

Well Kakuta got his time and he was critisised.

How do you expect anyone to break in here?

People don't have patience.

Everybody gets criticized, it's a good thing. If he wants to make it to the top, he needs to listen to it and improve.

Look. You are expecting young players, who just started to play first team football, to be in the starting 11.

I dont think anybody is saying that they want them to be playing week in week out ala Terry or Ashley Cole but by the same token if they are ever going to develop then they absolutely must be given more first team opportunities. As much as we all dislike Man Utd and Arsenal, you cant deny they do gradually blood young players into the starting 11, eg. Gibson, we all know Gibson is a pretty average player but Ferguson has gradually introduced him into the side, playing him in league cup games, FA Cup games, Champions League group stages and finally he feels comfortable enough to start him in the Premier League and Gibson is confident enough to feel that he belongs in the team and his team mates have confidence in him because they have played competitive games with him before, to the point where he was starting a Champions League quater final last season. Josh McEachran is a better player than Gibson, I think we can all agree on that but could you seriously imagine McEachran starting a Champions League quater final for Chelsea under Ancelotti next season? I cant and thats because he hasn't had the same experience as Gibson, he hasn't been blooded into the side well enough and as a result he lacks the experience to play in these games but how can you gain experience without games? You cant.

If he's gonna keep showing that he can't manage in big games and not know how to change things, what hope do we have? This is our 14th defeat in 2 league seasons under him.... I'd say that that's not a very good record.

Give him 1 more season and see if he knows what do do after a trophyess awful campaign.

I dont think anybody is saying that they want them to be playing week in week out ala Terry or Ashley Cole but by the same token if they are ever going to develop then they absolutely must be given more first team opportunities. As much as we all dislike Man Utd and Arsenal, you cant deny they do gradually blood young players into the starting 11, eg. Gibson, we all know Gibson is a pretty average player but Ferguson has gradually introduced him into the side, playing him in league cup games, FA Cup games, Champions League group stages and finally he feels comfortable enough to start him in the Premier League and Gibson is confident enough to feel that he belongs in the team and his team mates have confidence in him because they have played competitive games with him before, to the point where he was starting a Champions League quater final last season. Josh McEachran is a better player than Gibson, I think we can all agree on that but could you seriously imagine McEachran starting a Champions League quater final for Chelsea under Ancelotti next season? I cant and thats because he hasn't had the same experience as Gibson, he hasn't been blooded into the side well enough and as a result he lacks the experience to play in these games but how can you gain experience without games? You cant.

Gibson is fucking 23 years old. He's two times stronger than Josh. He has played a lot of games.

A agree that they need to play, but Josh got enough for this season. Can you blame Carlo because Josh hasn't matured physically?

I expect Kakuta to play more next season. At least he should.

Gibson is fucking 23 years old. He's two times stronger than Josh. He has played a lot of games.

A agree that they need to play, but Josh got enough for this season. Can you blame Carlo because Josh hasn't matured physically?

I expect Kakuta to play more next season. At least he should.

23 but his integration into the Man Utd side began a couple of seasons ago. If your looking for younger examples then Rafael and Fabio or Chris Smalling or Hernandez or even Nani or before that Ronaldo.

Seriously if we are basing it on strenght then we might aswell let McEachran go now because he is never going to develop into Michael Essien in the strenght department, if we are going on that logic then I dont know why people talk about Iniesta or Messi because neither is likely to win a strongman competition anytime soon. What McEachran does have though is tonnes of technical ability, guile and vision, something our midfield doesn't have.

I expect Sturridge to be a regular in the starting 11 but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if on the opening day of next season, if Ancelotti is still in charge, the teamsheet read Malouda, Drogba and Kalou up front.

23 but his integration into the Man Utd side began a couple of seasons ago. If your looking for younger examples then Rafael and Fabio or Chris Smalling or Hernandez or even Nani or before that Ronaldo.

Seriously if we are basing it on strenght then we might aswell let McEachran go now because he is never going to develop into Michael Essien in the strenght department, if we are going on that logic then I dont know why people talk about Iniesta or Messi because neither is likely to win a strongman competition anytime soon. What McEachran does have though is tonnes of technical ability, guile and vision, something our midfield doesn't have.

I expect Sturridge to be a regular in the starting 11 but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if on the opening day of next season, if Ancelotti is still in charge, the teamsheet read Malouda, Drogba and Kalou up front.

Ok I get your poit. Fergie is good at doing that.

But those players are were born in 90,89,88. Josh 93.

Messi is short but he's strong. Josh still has a body of a teenager. He will be good in a year or two.

Ok I get your poit. Fergie is good at doing that.

But those players are were born in 90,89,88. Josh 93.

Messi is short but he's strong. Josh still has a body of a teenager. He will be good in a year or two.

Ye but all of them were gradually introduced into the starting line up from a young age. As I said, Im not saying McEachran should start ahead of Lampard every week but surely a few Premier League starts would do him the world of good? Get some genuinely competitive games under his belt, Messi (despite being very lightweight) was starting games for Barcelona at a young age too. I really dont think this is a new concept, its just gradually introducing a young player into a starting line up so that he feels comfortable to play when called upon but we seem to fail to do that with our young players.

I'm also scared of seeing that tbh. Sturridge certainly should be given more of chance next season. And with a chance i don't mean substitute apperaences but really starting games. Kakuta the same, get some creativity in the side. Bruma and PVA are also players who are ready for the next step. They both have had good spells at their clubs on loan and looking at the performances of our senior players, what's to lose?

I'm also scared of seeing that tbh. Sturridge certainly should be given more of chance next season. And with a chance i don't mean substitute apperaences but really starting games. Kakuta the same, get some creativity in the side. Bruma and PVA are also players who are ready for the next step. They both have had good spells at their clubs on loan and looking at the performances of our senior players, what's to lose?

At the very least Sturridge should be a nailed on starter and Kakuta having the Kalou role of super sub and occasional starter.